PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Ched Evans - Serious Medical Condition

Great to hear!

Absolutely shameless from the club though - 'buy a season ticket because my neck is better' 😂

On all Social Media wishing Ched well with his recovery, only on this Sad Forum are Soft in the Heads slagging the Club off because Ched mentioned the Early Bird Season Card. There's something sadly wrong with some of you.

All the best Ched with your recovery, hopefully see you playing again in a few months.

I am sure Ched knows if he can play again or not. Needs to be best for his health and medical advice etc, but if he does play at somepoint next season be great to see him in action again Super Ched.

On all Social Media wishing Ched well with his recovery, only on this Sad Forum are Soft in the Heads slagging the Club off because Ched mentioned the Early Bird Season Card. There's something sadly wrong with some of you.

All the best Ched with your recovery, hopefully see you playing again in a few months.

The one that you read every word of and support with patronage? 😀

Yeah, I heard people on social media are extremely well adjusted.

Not having a go at Ched, just looks a bit desperate at the moment vs some other clubs and their well put-together campaigns.

Great news. I just hope he isn't risking his health too much to come back, especially given his age for a footballer.

Not arsed about the season ticket plug, there is no evidence at all to suggest Ched didn't do that of his own accord.

Not arsed about the season ticket plug, there is no evidence at all to suggest Ched didn't do that of his own accord.

Like seriously? I’ve just faced life changing surgery and I might never play again but I’ll just give a little plug for early bird season tickets?

The fact the club are trying to sell tickets on the back of a sympathy vote for a 34 year old journeyman striker (no disrespect to Ched) smacks of desperation and is likely a sign of what is to come.

Best wishes Ched lad - in all seriousness your probably best not risking it for this club.

I literally said it’s ‘great to hear’.

I found it funny how the club obviously asked him to do that at the end. I found it funny, hence the ‘😂’.

Nothing wrong with me. Hilarious ironic how you’re saying ‘sad forum’ when you’re, erm, commenting on said forum and do pretty much all the time.

Get over yourself.

If it's that sad, why are you here then?

Brilliant news. Looking forward to seeing Ched back next season, a huge miss for the last chunk of the season. Operation sounded terrifying but hopefully his health will be sound.

Is he expected to be back for the start of the season? I have no idea what the time frame is for an injury like this. Having Riis and Evans back would be a big help.

Is he expected to be back for the start of the season? I have no idea what the time frame is for an injury like this. Having Riis and Evans back would be a big help.
They haven't indicated any timeframe, but if I was guessing, I'd be thinking more like sometime in 2024.