PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ched Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be Ched and Riis from now on, Maguire for the last 20.
Ched occupies the centre backs which will give Riis space. Don't get me wrong I think Maguire has been excellent, worked his socks off but he's never gonna cause as much disruption as Ched will. Love him or loathe him at this moment we are lucky to have him, also I watched the match on the dodgy box and the Middlesbrough commentators said that they were in for him but he chose us.

Ched loves roughing players up. Different positions completely but when we had Baptiste I always thought I’d like to be in the trenches with him. That kind of mentality of no one is going to outdo me physically.
Came across brilliantly in his interview.
Know a Sheff U and they loved him and he scored regularly in the Prem.
Glad he’s back .

Ched loves roughing players up. Different positions completely but when we had Baptiste I always thought I’d like to be in the trenches with him. That kind of mentality of no one is going to outdo me physically.
Came across brilliantly in his interview.
Know a Sheff U and they loved him and he scored regularly in the Prem.
Glad he’s back .
Evans scored 1 goal in the Prem, for Man City, in a 6-0 win over Portsmouth, when he was 19.

He never played in the Prem for Sheff Utd.

He did score regularly for them in League One though - he went down with them in 2011, the same season we were relegated.

It has to be Ched and Riis from now on, Maguire for the last 20.
Ched occupies the centre backs which will give Riis space. Don't get me wrong I think Maguire has been excellent, worked his socks off but he's never gonna cause as much disruption as Ched will. Love him or loathe him at this moment we are lucky to have him, also I watched the match on the dodgy box and the Middlesbrough commentators said that they were in for him but he chose us.
Yes I watched that. I always watch the opposing teams I follow /broadcast as I'm sorry to say our commentator is abysmal. He sounds like a robot. I watched on twitter when Riis scored his wonder goal against Luton and he sounded as excited as an undertaker.

Seen someone else comment on that. Can you divulge? I’m not signed up
Just saying it's been a very strange last few weeks with the atmosphere off the pitch. Said the players have been distracted by it.

Mentioned that whiles he's been injured looking on he can see that individual players are putting the effort in but it's not happening for them as a team.

Said that he can't just say this result will be the start of a run because previous results haven't worked like that and they can't keep winning one then losing one etc. Also remarked on players not going up to the fans when they lose and how some players struggle with that despite the fact that they know people have spent money and down long hours to travel etc.

Was quite a downbeat interview considering the 3 points. Appreciate his honesty though. You can definitely see there is a bit of a gulf developing between the fans and players/manager in my view.

Just saying it's been a very strange last few weeks with the atmosphere off the pitch. Said the players have been distracted by it.

Mentioned that whiles he's been injured looking on he can see that individual players are putting the effort in but it's not happening for them as a team.

Said that he can't just say this result will be the start of a run because previous results haven't worked like that and they can't keep winning one then losing one etc. Also remarked on players not going up to the fans when they lose and how some players struggle with that despite the fact that they know people have spent money and down long hours to travel etc.

Was quite a downbeat interview considering the 3 points. Appreciate his honesty though. You can definitely see there is a bit of a gulf developing between the fans and players/manager in my view.
Cheers, appreciate the effort you’ve taken to convey that.

Sounds like we have some real sensitive melts in the team? Which has become apparent in some of the performances when it has looked like boys against men.

You can definitely see there is a bit of a gulf developing between the fans and players/manager in my view.
I'm not sure how that gets repaired, biggest disconnect I've ever known between fans and players.

Our 'captain' constantly arguing with fans online, Maguire having little snipes, Barky has never had a good relationship with the fans, Rudd has given shit to fans in the past, some people won't give Evans the time of day & Potts probably cries himself to sleep.

I certainly don't feel any real affinity to this group of players in the main. Even under Westley there was a still a connection between the players and fans.

I don't even think this lot celebrate with the fans when they score any more.

It's on there, I know I'm not signed up but it's free to view.

It's quite interesting. Given we've won he seems quite balanced with his thoughts
I thought he spoke really well, took his opportunity to explain that things have been difficult but crucially without having a pop at the fans.

Fair play to him, as post match interviews go, it's a very good one.

It's on there, I know I'm not signed up but it's free to view.

It's quite interesting. Given we've won he seems quite balanced with his thoughts
Quite telling how many times he says we need to be together as a team. There’s something going on in the background wether that’s between players or players and coaches who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.