PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ched Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case should never have come to trial. His original solicitors had to pay him £800,000 compensation because they never raised any questions about the loose morals of the woman involved - and calling her a 'floozy' is being kind to her.
Oh great, this bullshit again.

This is why it'll be great when Evans leaves the club - so we don't have to see this crap in every thread with his name in the title.

Oh great, this bullshit again.

This is why it'll be great when Evans leaves the club - so we don't have to see this crap in every thread with his name in the title.

Not at the moment it won't..... This crap should have dissolved by now and the focus should be on his football input... I think that it's tedious to keep reading about the case and it should be let go but it's no reason to hoick him out of the club when we might need him........ There are far more deserving cases to be " humped " out of PNE... And they aren't all players.

I never said she was. I don't understand your point!
To be clear, Ive never and will not make any comment on Evans past.

However, what I do feel very strongly about, is that in rape cases it isnt the woman that is on trial and her past sexual history is of no relevance to any present case. Fewer than 1 in 60 rape cases, in the UK, result in conviction. However that debate is for elsewhere.

I thought he was picking his words very cleverly so as not to offend anyone but diplomatically managing to tell it as many on here see it.

To be clear, Ive never and will not make any comment on Evans past.

However, what I do feel very strongly about, is that in rape cases it isnt the woman that is on trial and her past sexual history is of no relevance to any present case. Fewer than 1 in 60 rape cases, in the UK, result in conviction. However that debate is for elsewhere.
Here, here 👏

So assuming you're a male and end up in his position - there should be no questions asked of her at all I take it great - good luck .

That's clearly not what he said, just that the woman's sexual history has no bearing on the incident.

So assuming you're a male and end up in his position - there should be no questions asked of her at all I take it great - good luck .
No questions are admissable of the defendants sexual history, so why should they be of the victims?

However, as I said earlier, this is a debate for a different section of the forum so Im out, in this section.

Seriously,
Can't we ALL sack this CROCK of Historical Legal / Muckraking Sun-Level Journalists

RIGHT FEKIN OFF , cos most of us are SICK t'back teeth of it.

If any of the squad needs our backing, it's him. All the rest of it is not even worth JACK

That's clearly not what he said, just that the woman's sexual history has no bearing on the incident.
Its not clearly what was said - it was said she wasn't on trial - I think a trial has to be about all concerned unfortunately as not every witness can be trusted with the full truth in every case . Evidence has to be tested . Lets not talk about it again and let him score goals

Seriously,
Can't we ALL sack this CROCK of Historical Legal / Muckraking Sun-Level Journalists

RIGHT FEKIN OFF , cos most of us are SICK t'back teeth of it.

If any of the squad needs our backing, it's him. All the rest of it is not even worth JACK
His football is exactly what we need. His morals aren't. Don't tell me what to do.

It was his Morals at that time-several years ago.
Whether or not he did or didn't do anything, Society thought he did, and he did the time.
I ain't getting personal with anyone, clearly no one on here can successfully make anyone behave reasonably, when most on here want to talk about what any player does on the pitch, and what any player did as an immature guy a long time ago, playing for a different club,is a waste of time any which way you can look at it.
So yeh, carry on writing any Muckraking bollox, no-one can stop you. Just pity you.

His football is exactly what we need. His morals aren't. Don't tell me what to do.

You have absolutely no idea what Ched's morals are, unless you know him personally?

He is an innocent man that lost a large chunk of his career & life due to an incorrect conviction. Its literally that simple.

Back to the player we saw last season and tbh it’s been overdue with Riis lacking support this season.

He’s no spring chicken but what he offers is 100% effort, some serious physical presence and a goal threat.

Could be just the fodder Riis needs to take some of the pressure off up top. Crack on Chedwyn, just in time for Ewood…again.

Status
Not open for further replies.