Cheltenham 2019 Skybet 1st race offer

Aitch

Forum Patron
Patron
For those with an interest in the gee gees and also have a skybet account, then they are doing an offer this week on the first race everyday. Stake up to £20 and if it loses they wil return your stake as cash. You might as well have £20 win on something in the first every day, it's literally a bet for nothing. If your horse wine you win, if it loses you get yourr money back.

janiejones

First Team
They refund the money within a couple of hours, too. Did you win Aitch? Fucking Mullins and Walsh, I should've known 😠😢.

janiejones

First Team
I backed the favorite first 2 days, changed it for today as they weren't winning and what happens :(
Is Authorizo a good tip ??
I did same as you, but stuck with it today. I'm going with Authorizo only because I won today and given the odds, it's worth a 20 quid punt, especially as it's a no risk bet. On saying that though, Gordon Elliott usually does ok at Cheltenham.

dholdi

Reserve
I did same as you, but stuck with it today. I'm going with Authorizo only because I won today and given the odds, it's worth a 20 quid punt, especially as it's a no risk bet. On saying that though, Gordon Elliott usually does ok at Cheltenham.
Haha, I've gone for it too, either way I will still have £20 to bet on the remaining races of the day - good luck.

janiejones

First Team
Haha, I've gone for it too, either way I will still have £20 to bet on the remaining races of the day - good luck.
Just got 50/1 Authorizo. Can't see it happening to be honest. Probably Sir Erec for that race, but where's the fun/value in backing that?

janiejones

First Team
Elliott reckons his other horse in the race, Couer Sublime, has the better chance given the relatively soft going. Authorizo drifting to 66/1. What do the bookies know anyway? 😊