Cheltenham Festival 2017

PNEFC!

Manager
What a disappointment for us Racing fans this festival is turning out to be, we've had countless runners from Rich Ricci/Mullins being ruled out. This afternoon we've now had news that the favourite for the Gold Cup, Thistlecrack is also now a NR.

I understand the health of the horses is paramount, but have you ever witnessed a more disappointing Cheltenham Festival?

PNE Plungy

Manager
What a disappointment for us Racing fans this festival is turning out to be, we've had countless runners from Rich Ricci/Mullins being ruled out. This afternoon we've now had news that the favourite for the Gold Cup, Thistlecrack is also now a NR.

I understand the health of the horses is paramount, but have you ever witnessed a more disappointing Cheltenham Festival?

I agree it's a shame that some of racing's superstars won't be coming out to play.

On the flip side, at least we might see some competitive racing rather than the processions that some races may have become.

OP
P

PNEFC!

Manager
I agree it's a shame that some of racing's superstars won't be coming out to play.

On the flip side, at least we might see some competitive racing rather than the processions that some races may have become.

I understand, I don't think certainly in some races such as the Gold Cup it was a given to Thistlecrack, it was a very competitive race.

My mates just sent me the absent list:

Thistlecrack
Faugheen
Annie Power
Min
Don Cossack
Coneygree
Valseur Lido
Ar Mad