PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cheltenham

You may be right about Death Duty, but do not overlook Augusta Kate would have beaten Death duty if not fell at the last at Naas. Might be worth a little EW on Any Drama best of the outsiders for me.

I still think Death Duty would have won. Augusta Kate gets the Mares allowance though, only thing stopping me going backing this heavily.
Any Drama is a cracking horse, didn't even see that running to be honest. Won by half the track at a canter last time out, I was on it then as well. Will run through everything again tomorrow. Djakadam at 12s AP is probably my best bet. Lost a fair bit on Don Poli anti post though, pulled out injured.

Bet365, scroll down, Turfway Park, under North American racing. Got to 12.40am and place your money on Houston at 11/4. That'll give you your pocket money for tomorrow.

I'll be out of pocket today regardless, the tip above lost, quite incredible. Still on the bridle with a furlong left, come to the outside to make its move, clips legs and loses all its momentum. I was crying.

Only Sizing John at 33s AP can see me with any profit today. Have a few other bets, be no profit made today though.

I'll be out of pocket today regardless, the tip above lost, quite incredible. Still on the bridle with a furlong left, come to the outside to make its move, clips legs and loses all its momentum. I was crying.

Only Sizing John at 33s AP can see me with any profit today. Have a few other bets, be no profit made today though.

Good foresight to get on at those odds DJ.

6pm tomorrow Dundalk. Tuamhain

It's a 15/8 shot but should be odds on really. Last few tips I've posted have been dodgy so I've avoided it, this looks as nailed on as can be though.

6pm tomorrow Dundalk. Tuamhain

It's a 15/8 shot but should be odds on really. Last few tips I've posted have been dodgy so I've avoided it, this looks as nailed on as can be though.

Let's hope so!

15z351x.png

Close this thread before I look a bigger pillock then I already do.

Not having a go Double J but when I saw you put that up I had a look and was going to post but decided against it .WHY, What, Who, made you think it would win? Over the years you must have learnt it is very difficult to pick a winner when they are only two years old, without any form to go on.

Not having a go Double J but when I saw you put that up I had a look and was going to post but decided against it .WHY, What, Who, made you think it would win? Over the years you must have learnt it is very difficult to pick a winner when they are only two years old, without any form to go on.

Have to agree with this. I too had a peek last night. In a race full of unraced 2 year olds, I couldn't for one minute understand why someone should say one of the horse's "should be odds on". There was nothing from the trainer bigging up the horse on the web and the nag was drifting in price last night. I didn't back it.

Keep going though Double J. It's good to have a thread like this.

Hoped you cashed out Guinness

Nah, monumental man was one of my own and won £30 single on that so wasn't that bothered to be honest.

However I'm terrible at horse gambling, I trust double j's knowledge on the horses a lot more than my own, one of them things can't win em all. Atleast I ended the day on a profit.

I've been mislead on that one. Had the best week yet at Cheltenham but it's gone awol since. That tip was posted by the same guy who gave a me 16/1 shot earlier in the week. I won't post tips that I'm given now, just post my opinion on decent races.

Hoping to claim it all back st Aintree next week, which I'll be attending.

My opinion, Donnacha 3.35 at Doncaster tomorrow, though it's not had a very good draw in terms of stalls. Also Nimr in the 2.25 at Doncaster. These are not tips, just simply what I'll be backing tomorrow. I won't post tips now, and I'm genuinely sorry for anyone that's lost money on what I've posted. In my defence, a fair bit of what I've posted (on my own judgement) has actually been correct.

I'll be lumping on Trevs new horse 'Vicente' for next years national straight after the race. Don't back it for this one!

Same guy who posted the loser. Russian Revolution 5/1 6.30AM, Austraillian racing. Don't back it (I have) just posting what I've been given just now.

I've been mislead on that one. Had the best week yet at Cheltenham but it's gone awol since. That tip was posted by the same guy who gave a me 16/1 shot earlier in the week. I won't post tips that I'm given now, just post my opinion on decent races.

Hoping to claim it all back st Aintree next week, which I'll be attending.

My opinion, Donnacha 3.35 at Doncaster tomorrow, though it's not had a very good draw in terms of stalls. Also Nimr in the 2.25 at Doncaster. These are not tips, just simply what I'll be backing tomorrow. I won't post tips now, and I'm genuinely sorry for anyone that's lost money on what I've posted. In my defence, a fair bit of what I've posted (on my own judgement) has actually been correct.

I'll be lumping on Trevs new horse 'Vicente' for next years national straight after the race. Don't back it for this one!

No apology needed Double J.

Please don't stop posting tips mate. End of the day you're never going to win em all and it's upto others if they want to make the bet!