PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cheltenham

Innocent Girl - 2.50 Wincanton - Even money. Easy way to double your money to waste on Wednesdays football bets.

I doff my cap great pick that one DJ

I wouldn't just yet. I'm only just in profit for the day. I honestly thought the odds on shot couldn't be beaten, what do i know. A nice 14/1 winner has cheered me up though.

FWIW my other pick Auckland is lame in its back leg, will explain that shocking run. I can't call things like that happening.

I wouldn't just yet. I'm only just in profit for the day. I honestly thought the odds on shot couldn't be beaten, what do i know. A nice 14/1 winner has cheered me up though.

FWIW my other pick Auckland is lame in its back leg, will explain that shocking run. I can't call things like that happening.

It was a fantastic pick anyone can pick favourites but a 14/1 shot great tip.

Picks for today:

1:45 - Top Notch (5/4)
2:20 - Defi Du Seiul (1/3)
2:50 - Empire of Dirt (5/2)
3:25 - Buveur D'Air (2/5)
4:05 - On The Fringe (15/8)
4:40 - Double W (11/2)
5:15 - Mountain Path (16/1)

Top Notch is my bet of the day with a little bit of value, can't see anything beating Defi or Buveur but not worth backing at 1/3 and 2/5 respectively. Double W looked decent at 9/8's but now into 11/2 so probably wouldn't touch that now unless it drifts.

Happy betting all!

Not going mad today, don't want to be chasing losses for when I go Aintree Saturday. 2 bets for me today.

Forth Bridge - 11/4 w/o the favourite Defi Du Seuil. 2.20 Aintree

EddieMaurice - 13/2 - 4.30 Taunton

You been before?

Be my third time. Went last year but it was a complete wash out and freezing cold, ruined the day. Came back break even, don't know how as it was a terrible card last year with 1/7 favourites.

Just the two losers today, good job as I'd have been hammered if I backed what I fancied.

Be my third time. Went last year but it was a complete wash out and freezing cold, ruined the day. Came back break even, don't know how as it was a terrible card last year with 1/7 favourites.

Just the two losers today, good job as I'd have been hammered if I backed what I fancied.

I went a few years ago someone else booked it, ended up on some random grass hill in my suit - not a happy punter! As you said again it was wash out, and lost. After about the second race I was fed up of getting cold and wet, ended up in the bar getting leathered of someone else's winnings, happy days!

I went a few years ago someone else booked it, ended up on some random grass hill in my suit - not a happy punter! As you said again it was wash out, and lost. After about the second race I was fed up of getting cold and wet, ended up in the bar getting leathered of someone else's winnings, happy days!

Steeplechase enclosure, better going in the Tattersalls enclosure. No roof like but if it's decent enough weather you're in the thick of the atmosphere.

Rest of the course is silly money for a ticket, only difference being you get a seat and a roof to keep you dry.

We are in the Tatersalls again, apparently/hopefully predicted 18 degrees glorious sunshine.