PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks
found the glasses

the memsahib is subjecting me to watch the gilded age, full of drama, intrigue, insider information and over complicated tripe
GivingFrequentEsok-max-1mb.gif

so @Thewhites. would be surprised if it didn't happen, might take another couple of weeks, still much to sort, I think he has now covered all eventualities with his ground breaking inside info!!!!!
Which is more info than the rest of us put together can muster !!
Bitterness and jealousy will eventually eat so far into you that you’ll no longer have anything positive and meaningful to say - give the guy a break ffs! Your vendetta is becoming tedious 🙄

Bitterness and jealousy will eventually eat so far into you that you’ll no longer have anything positive and meaningful to say - give the guy a break ffs! Your vendetta is becoming tedious 🙄

That ship has long since sailed...

so @Thewhites. would be surprised if it didn't happen, might take another couple of weeks, still much to sort, I think he has now covered all eventualities with his ground breaking inside info!!!!!
Love your cynicism Billy, a Man after my own heart, get to a certain stage of life and believe nothing, question everything!!
Nowt wrong with that!

please excuse me as I really don't give a flying fcuk what you think.

It's on, it might be on, maybe it won't be on just about sums the "info" @Thewhites. has offered us, anything else is just b/s.

Billy had already reached the point where he no longer has anything positive and meaningful to say!!

Status
Not open for further replies.