Classy Birmingham fans.

Chip Barm

Patron
You would have thought following last weeks incident that Birmingham fans would have kept their heads down.

Today was also there flag day (a version of Gentry Day).

Shame some decided to throw coins and and bottles at the IPS, kick off outside the ground at the end attacking young lads!

Constantly singing about Jack Grealish with a banner which was calling for the moron that hit him to be “given the freedom of the city!”

A couple of numpties even held up this banner which read “

Also rumours are abound that acid was used in the city centre... and I don’t mean taking it!

I know every club has its share of idiots but acid... honestly?

You would have thought following last weeks incident that Birmingham fans would have kept their heads down.

Today was also there flag day (a version of Gentry Day).

Shame some decided to throw coins and and bottles at the IPS, kick off outside the ground at the end attacking young lads!

Constantly singing about Jack Grealish with a banner which was calling for the moron that hit him to be “given the freedom of the city!”

A couple of numpties even held up this banner which read “

Also rumours are abound that acid was used in the city centre... and I don’t mean taking it!

I know every club has its share of idiots but acid... honestly?
Some of their "supporters " have always been complete bellends. Horrible club from a city that looks like a cross between post bomb Hiroshima and the Bronx.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Seriously hoping the Acid rumour turns out to be untrue. If true it really moves hooliganism into a new dimension :(

Kathryn

Manager
Seriously hoping the Acid rumour turns out to be untrue. If true it really moves hooliganism into a new dimension :(
If it turns out to be true, they should be deducted a further 12 points for their fan’s misbehaviour on top of the 12 for financial misconduct. However, the EFL will probably bottle it and they won’t lose any points.

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
Decent numbers, shite quality.

They ran through the full repertoire of cheesy derogatory chants, too.

"Preston's a shit hole" "we'll do what we want..." "Your support is fucking shit" "is this a library" etc

Absolute cheesy tinpot shite.

zwebbhead

Reserve
They threw a smoke bomb into the bar in their end as well. Ambulance was outside and a couple of people were going into it, think for asthma attacks

princeinpieces

First Team
A disabled Birmingham fan also had to be removed from the ground for their own safety after being surrounded by Birmingham fans trying to get into the paddock following the goal.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron

"Preston's a shit hole" "we'll do what we want..." "Your support is fucking shit" "is this a library" etc

Saw about 20 dickheads walking up the middle of Meadow St about quarter past two singing Preston’s a shithole...

Think they might have been a touch quieter on the walk back.

Marcus

Reserve
Yeah I got caught up right in the middle of them on Moor Park Ave before the game it was just as a big group of singing preston were passing the entrance to it. An asian kid got a 2p smashed reet of the top of his bonce as it started to kick off but there were loads of coppers knocking about so quickly extinguished.

1 coach load of Barrington lookalikes got off a coach as I was passing, a couple carrying what looked like small milk cartons and I though it were wierd coz they didnt look like the type to drink milk pre-match. Milk would be a bad choice.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Saw about 20 dickheads walking up the middle of Meadow St about quarter past two singing Preston’s a shithole...

Think they might have been a touch quieter on the walk back.
Long time since ive been down meadow st, if my memory serves me right they could have a point :)

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
PNE Police have just posted the below message on Twitter
@PNEPolice

Contrary to “social media” reports there has been no such incident today. There had been reports earlier in the week regarding an “acid attack” in Preston and we believe this is one and the same rumour!
@WMPBCFC
Thats good news.

Well not the one earlier in the week but good that this hasnt happened today.

IanBogie9

First Team
Witnessed a group of drunk Bummies cowardly verbally abusing a pair of girls walking in front / intimidating them near Sainsbury's.

Idiots.

diggerb

First Team

Every club has them, the bigger the following the bigger the percentage it would seem.
By the way, every single one of those songs was sung by pne fans at Blackburn, get a grip its football !!!

paolo poggi

Manager
The Moorbrook was full of Blues fans after the match, drinking peacefully. I spoke to a group of Peaky Blinders going down towards Garstang Road and they were sound. I had a chat and gave them directions to the station.
I was pumped after the match and I suppose their fans were too, so a few nutters venting their grief were to be expected.
Given their club's dire history, I'm only surprised their fans aren't used to their team of Garry Monk thugs producing the goods.
I was told by the Peaky Blinders that Blues are facing a 12 point deduction for financial irregularities.
Nice to beat the second city's second club (again).

pnematic

Manager
Long time since ive been down meadow st, if my memory serves me right they could have a point :)
Compared to Small Heath , Meadow St is St Tropez.

Ran the gauntlet of hundreds of the buggers today . No problem at all tbh but boy are there some knuckle headed cave dwellers amongst their ranks.

Oh , and they look fucking stupid in those Peaky Blinder caps. Like a half eaten barn cake tbh.

pnematic

Manager
A disabled Birmingham fan also had to be removed from the ground for their own safety after being surrounded by Birmingham fans trying to get into the paddock following the goal.
They tried to attack the home fans ?

That’s another points deduction in my book . At this rate they ll be in the Dudley and District Sunday League before you can say Funky Moped.