PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Clem and Faz

pisaac

Patron
I don't know if anyone can help with this but I thought I would give it a go! When I was at Chorley Grammar School in the late 50's and early 60's I was good friends with 'Clem' and 'Faz', two fellow PNE fanatics. I know one of them was from Bamber Bridge and I am pretty certain that Faz (Fazackerley) joined the police force. We used to stand where the old Kop curved round to the Paddock.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it

I suppose I should have expected moronic asinine comments. One reason I don't often post nowadays.

Mate , as we have a cross section of society on the forum , you’re going to get a reflection of that in responses.

It’s a genuine and admirable post and I hope you get some answers. Just filter out the nonsense and don’t stop contributing because of others.

Btw - i m guilty as charged on flippant and jovial posts - I don’t mean any harm , I just see the funny side of life , it keeps me going.

It’s only the same replies if you had asked this question in the pub, just chill a bit. Hopefully someone will have some information for you.

Mate , as we have a cross section of society on the forum , you’re going to get a reflection of that in responses.

It’s a genuine and admirable post and I hope you get some answers. Just filter out the nonsense and don’t stop contributing because of others.

Btw - i m guilty as charged on flippant and jovial posts - I don’t mean any harm , I just see the funny side of life , it keeps me going.

OK, I appreciate your comments.

... and to be fair, if nobody had made any quips, this "Pne discussion" thread would have long disappeared down the pages. At least they've kept it up top... as have I just now. Good luck.

I often wonder who off here I used to stand with before the old Town End was pulled down. Never knew names or interacted with most of them away from the games but for 90 minutes once a fortnight they were practically your best mates.

Very true ! how stale would this place be without any fun ????