PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

How on earth has he managed to sack or make redundant two dedicated kit men in 10 years for no apparent reason other than being a total control freak? Its not as if the kit man will be on a massive wedge and they can save a small fortune by replacing them with someone on less money is it.

I stand by what I said on the issue yesterday, he has a right to respond, but to angrily snarl at an elderly supporter is totally unacceptable and it shows the brass neck of the man to do it in front of CH. What the fan apparently said didn't make a great deal of sense granted, but there is no excuse for the response. Its just another example in a long line of continuous crap aimed at paying supporters. He'd gone under his rock for a while after the WhatsApp debacle but it was only a matter of time but he was at it again.

Ridsdale out.

He must have a downer on totally devoted kit men... Surf went the same way. I really wish for some Karma.
The kitman is a vital cog in the wheel a bit like the cleaner in a school , without them it doesn't happen.
Unfortunately, Peter doesn't seem to value certain individuals the same and has a rather old fashioned view, which probably goes back a long way.

The kitman is a vital cog in the wheel a bit like the cleaner in a school , without them it doesn't happen.
Unfortunately, Peter doesn't seem to value certain individuals the same and has a rather old fashioned view, which probably goes back a long way.

He has an old fashioned view about almost everything.

Especially when he thinks experience and been there and done it trumps all else.

Seen and heard a few podcasts where ex pros have had great regard for the kit men at clubs they had played for. Saying that the role they performed was beyond that of doling out jock straps. Friend,confidant, go to guy were just a few mentioned. I think Peter Crouch was one who mentioned it.

I did not know Mr Surf but to me he was the fans man on the pitch. Explaining to the players what derby games meant to us. Sad day when we lost him

Really sick of talking about the dinosaur to be honest. Just needs to take a walk away from deepdale and keep walking.

Always trying to keep the spotlight on himself.

People talk about Ridsdale out etc but when it comes to it nobody does anything about it. 1 guy last season on his own got shouted down by multiple fans for shouting Ridsdale out repeatedly outside the finney.
Problem is too many supporters are happy to just keep plodding along and just put up with it.
Let's do something about it.

How on earth has he managed to sack or make redundant two dedicated kit men in 10 years for no apparent reason other than being a total control freak? Its not as if the kit man will be on a massive wedge and they can save a small fortune by replacing them with someone on less money is it.

I stand by what I said on the issue yesterday, he has a right to respond, but to angrily snarl at an elderly supporter is totally unacceptable and it shows the brass neck of the man to do it in front of CH. What the fan apparently said didn't make a great deal of sense granted, but there is no excuse for the response. Its just another example in a long line of continuous crap aimed at paying supporters. He'd gone under his rock for a while after the WhatsApp debacle but it was only a matter of time but he was at it again.

Ridsdale out.

I think in terms of semantics, PR 'blocking' transfers doesn't make sense but in a wider sense, fans showing concern about transfers shouldn't be met with criticism. Ridsdale is a bully, he saw an elderly person and went in for the kill. What another act of total idiocy. Foolish, foolish man.

Really sick of talking about the dinosaur to be honest. Just needs to take a walk away from deepdale and keep walking.

Always trying to keep the spotlight on himself.

People talk about Ridsdale out etc but when it comes to it nobody does anything about it. 1 guy last season on his own got shouted down by multiple fans for shouting Ridsdale out repeatedly outside the finney.
Problem is too many supporters are happy to just keep plodding along and just put up with it.
Let's do something about it.
Really?

Actually, that makes sense. The comment section on Facebook when PNE post represents some sort of hyper reality where all of the lunatics pretend that the house isn't on fire.

The house is definitely on fire.

I think in terms of semantics, PR 'blocking' transfers doesn't make sense but in a wider sense, fans showing concern about transfers shouldn't be met with criticism. Ridsdale is a bully, he saw an elderly person and went in for the kill. What another act of total idiocy. Foolish, foolish man.

Oh don't get me wrong I agree with you 100%.

The bloke is a bully, that much is clear & has been for a while. I still think the fact he did it in front of CH and then tried to drag him into it is telling.

The sooner he fucks off the better. The problem is with a lot of the support is they don't know things like this go on as they don't come on the forum, we could do for the local media to get sick of the tosser as well but while he has so much control its unlikely.

Allegedly, Ridsdale was so impressed after speaking to Lowe that he cancelled Gareth Ainsworth's interview on the spot.

Face Palm GIF

Didn't have the decency/courtesy/guts to speak to him in person, of course - he did it via email, with very little explanation allegedly.

This is from a *cough, cough* pretty reliable source, mind you. :geek:

I'm amazed as to why numerous posters on here can't understand why the IOM don't sack ridsdale.......... It's bloody obvious. He's taking the flack away from them, he's doing as he's told , he's doing numerous jobs.

The alternative would be to run the club properly and take an interest by employing qualified and forward thinking staff to take us forward. They simply don't care and ridsdale is the perfect Hadrians Wall for them to hide behind.

At some point it will occur to them to sell it for a quid but I suppose it's number 97 on their list of priorities at present and peters doing a great job deflecting. :)

Allegedly, Ridsdale was so impressed after speaking to Lowe that he cancelled Gareth Ainsworth's interview on the spot.

Face Palm GIF

Didn't have the decency/courtesy/guts to speak to him in person, of course - he did it via email, with very little explanation allegedly.

This is from a *cough, cough* pretty reliable source, mind you. :geek:

Don't laugh...... Westley, Lowe and Ridsdale have all the same traits and people do recognise what they think are strengths in others.............. A bullshitter employing another bullshitter is perfectly natural for a narcissist