PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Who would they even promote? He does everyone’s jobs, who could we possible have? The cleaner? Pete Ashworth?
Personal opinion is that there is a viable candidate, someone I personally think would be very good at the job. Until such time as Peter is sent out to pasture it doesn’t matter. Peter being out of the way would at least solve one issue for any prospective new owner.

The owners may be incompetent in terms of running a football club and don’t care about the club. They are however opportunistic and extremely interested in self preservation.

I have little doubt that the axe will fall, it’s just about when they decide is the best time to do it (not for the club obviously, but in terms of their own self interest).

As for his replacement, for once I’m hoping they promote from within. With these clowns however, nothing would surprise me.
Like who?

Like who?
Not every member of the senior management team are incompetent, having an incompetent boss does not mean that a person is incompetent. Obviously I have no say in what happens next but if Peter fitted the profile previously, I hope the criteria for appointing his replacement are significantly different.

Ben Rhodes?
Surely it can’t be Ben Rhodes…I would hope it’s the young girl who’s risen through the ranks.
Then you may have someone who knows how to manage the admin side of a club leaving the football side to people who are qualified/knowledgeable to look after the football side.
I’m sure the ones on the football side would feel like a ball & chain had been removed.

Surely it can’t be Ben Rhodes…I would hope it’s the young girl who’s risen through the ranks.
Then you may have someone who knows how to manage the admin side of a club leaving the football side to people who are qualified/knowledgeable to look after the football side.
I’m sure the ones on the football side would feel like a ball & chain had been removed.
Ball and chain, oh god now I'm imagining Risdale in a gimp mask and rubber suit

Right, Seriously, are the Police investigating anything?

And finally I want to tell you a Fact about Peter. He is a "What I can't say that?" - Fine. I will C U Next Thursday
I would hope the Police fobbed off the CUmpaiNanT with advice and a log number but if they have then the person who is controlling the club media isn’t going to admit that.

I would hope the Police fobbed off the CUmpaiNanT with advice and a log number but if they have then the person who is controlling the club media isn’t going to admit that.
Would be interesting to know who has been tasked with the clubs side of the enquiry. Surely not Ridsdale as that would be "a conflict of interest" would it not?

Not every member of the senior management team are incompetent, having an incompetent boss does not mean that a person is incompetent. Obviously I have no say in what happens next but if Peter fitted the profile previously, I hope the criteria for appointing his replacement are significantly different.
I honestly can't see anyone being promoted from within the present set up.

You are referring to Zoe Hall not seen her in her new seat for weeks (perhaps on holiday)