Contacting Nobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Banned!

I hope the mods don’t mind but I have several people in this forum who usually contact me privately regards mental health issues. I am currently banned and will be for several months so cannot access my PMs on this site and not sure regarding returning at all. Apologies if anyone has tried to contact me.

please stay safe and please speak to others.

Nobs.

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron
You could get yourself a new email account just for pne online mental health contacts and post it on here.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Allow people to speak to you in person, Nobber, by standing up on the Town End first game back and shouting 'I'm Nobber.' We could end up with something like that great scene in 'Spartacus.' where everyone else says the same to avoid revealing your identity.
(hope you are keeping well).

OP
B

Banned!

Talk about the only topic that should be on here, mental health. That is what this thread is for nothing else.

oh and if anyone is interested what has happened regarding this ban has had a negative effect on my own, thanks for that.

*edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
So to draw a line under this thread at this point, before it descends into something it needn't be;

This sub-forum is for posters to discuss MH issues, I have absolutely no issue with this thread remaining open so that the OP can discuss issues and so that others may reach out to him to arrange a way to chat away from the forum.

However this area of the forum is not for the discussion of bans and any subsequent details surrounding them. Any posts relating to this have been removed and any subsequent none MH posts will be removed.

Nobber, on a personal note, I think it's a wonderful thing that you support our posters in such a way and if I can help to facilitate you being able to continue to do that while you're banned, I'll endeavour to do so.

Have a nice evening folks, take care.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
So to draw a line under this thread at this point, before it descends into something it needn't be;

This sub-forum is for posters to discuss MH issues, I have absolutely no issue with this thread remaining open so that the OP can discuss issues and so that others may reach out to him to arrange a way to chat away from the forum.

However this area of the forum is not for the discussion of bans and any subsequent details surrounding them. Any posts relating to this have been removed and any subsequent none MH posts will be removed.

Nobber, on a personal note, I think it's a wonderful thing that you support our posters in such a way and if I can help to facilitate you being able to continue to do that while you're banned, I'll endeavour to do so.

Have a nice evening folks, take care.
I will post here, only to say that @MBcha is right.

There are those who nobs does chat with by DM, just to say nobber cannot reply. If you feel comfortable to DM me I will put you in touch with Nobs.

baysidepne

Living the dream
Patron
Chaps,

I'm not sure what Nobber has done, or said, or might have said to get banned as he's been around for years and it isn't the first time as we're all aware.

But what's made me a bit uneasy is that he's posted in this thread that his ban has had an adverse effect on his mental health in the real world and that comment was tidied up within the thread tidy-up.

Nobs if you're on social media at all (which I know you're more likely not to be) feel free to drop me a DM if you need a chat 👍

Looking after each other is more important in this day and age after what we've all been through over the past eighteen months than any opinion we might have of a non-footballing description.

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
Chaps,

I'm not sure what Nobber has done, or said, or might have said to get banned as he's been around for years and it isn't the first time as we're all aware.

But what's made me a bit uneasy is that he's posted in this thread that his ban has had an adverse effect on his mental health in the real world and that comment was tidied up within the thread tidy-up.

Nobs if you're on social media at all (which I know you're more likely not to be) feel free to drop me a DM if you need a chat 👍

Looking after each other is more important in this day and age after what we've all been through over the past eighteen months than any opinion we might have of a non-footballing description.
Beat me to it, undeleted but edited.

Got my hands full at home here too so wasn't as prompt as I'd like to have been.

TSR2

Advisor to the Owner
A post that I made and was trying to look after one of our own gets taken down, sorry but final straw for me, it was good while it lasted,TSR2 cleared for landing, over and out.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
I said I wouldn’t post but as usual I can’t be trusted. After the first post it was my suggestion whether we investigate a solution to either give an email(in effect what LiS suggested on the thread) that could link people to Nobber or find a way to allow PM usage even if banned if posters did find it important.

I went away to spend the evening sorting out my life and the kids I have a responsibility too and I come back to a bunch of posts saying we don’t think or don’t care etc.

so it is what it is. If people think we don’t put any thought into this place or consider actions that’s your choice.

OP
B

Banned!

Maybe more openness is the key Jake, as it stands I for one have to guess what your decisions are as a group. It appears others are too, hence their opinions.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Guys,

this is the mental health thread and Im more than aware that so many of us arent in the best of places, right now. Covid is breaking us all one by one. Ive one of my family down with it right now which has meant that we are all prisoner in our own home right now. I thought id been ok, right through this but im afraid this has been the tipping for me.

Nobber is someone I consider a good friend, we literally have nothing in common in real life, in fact I could walk past him in the street and be clueless as to who he is. Make no mistake, hes the one person Ive been able to sound off to, hes been my shoulder to cry on. Theres a good reason that hes good as that, hes been there and worn the t shirt, over and over.

Lets all look after each other, we all only have one thing in common and thats our daft love for our footie team. There is absolutely no logic in that at all, none.

sorry if I seem to be talking only to the men here, I am, because we are all so shit at opening up and exposing the our real selves for fear what other people think.

Nobbers not like that, what you see is what you get. He can have you on the floor laughing and next moment he`ll be arguing the hind leg off you.

Mods, just let him back. He wont change, he`ll be just as amusing, just as much an argumentative sod as he has always has been.

I`ll be honest, I need him here and I know there are so many others who, because of personal contact need him too.

Please just discuss it, nobody will think youve swallowed pride. Im sure the vast majority will just think youve done the right thing, not only for others mental health but nobbers too.

Perhaps we need to realise just what a lifeline this forum is to so many, i know it is to me.

Snicky

Thorium Indium Potassium
Patron
Guys,

this is the mental health thread and Im more than aware that so many of us arent in the best of places, right now. Covid is breaking us all one by one. Ive one of my family down with it right now which has meant that we are all prisoner in our own home right now. I thought id been ok, right through this but im afraid this has been the tipping for me.

Nobber is someone I consider a good friend, we literally have nothing in common in real life, in fact I could walk past him in the street and be clueless as to who he is. Make no mistake, hes the one person Ive been able to sound off to, hes been my shoulder to cry on. Theres a good reason that hes good as that, hes been there and worn the t shirt, over and over.

Lets all look after each other, we all only have one thing in common and thats our daft love for our footie team. There is absolutely no logic in that at all, none.

sorry if I seem to be talking only to the men here, I am, because we are all so shit at opening up and exposing the our real selves for fear what other people think.

Nobbers not like that, what you see is what you get. He can have you on the floor laughing and next moment he`ll be arguing the hind leg off you.

Mods, just let him back. He wont change, he`ll be just as amusing, just as much an argumentative sod as he has always has been.

I`ll be honest, I need him here and I know there are so many others who, because of personal contact need him too.

Please just discuss it, nobody will think youve swallowed pride. Im sure the vast majority will just think youve done the right thing, not only for others mental health but nobbers too.

Perhaps we need to realise just what a lifeline this forum is to so many, i know it is to me.
Hear hear.

Good words.

Amnesty time mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.