PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Corona Virus Experience and Advice

Saw that yesterday, Had extra Kale from the garden with my tea yesterday, Going to put some Spinach and Kale in my chicken curry for tea later

Apparently mushrooms are great for Vitamin D too.

Tea anyone?

Not seen anything really mentioned before about Covid in kids so this may be useful.

My closest friend's daughter and grandkids all tested positive last week, and he's just told me about their symptoms:

"Its the new variant she had cos all the kids had symptoms XXX 13 was dizzy and coughing, XXX 7 kept having nose bleeds, even XXX 6 months was coughing..."

Not seen nosebleeds mentioned as a symptom before but if adults suffer a loss of smell and this new variant does affect kids more, perhaps it is something to be aware of?

Just booked a test for myself tomoz... Was debating it but this little niggle bothers me, had a cough for about three days and got horrific nose and back of throat, feel like shit too... So rather be safe than sorry... Mrs B works rph so......??

Just booked a test for myself tomoz... Was debating it but this little niggle bothers me, had a cough for about three days and got horrific nose and back of throat, feel like shit too... So rather be safe than sorry... Mrs B works rph so......??
Hope everything is ok

Thanks pad n rae, you know when you just sense somethings not right?
Had my flu jab ages ago, not had covid jab yet, will see what happens n let you know... Cheers boys
I had a throat infection a couple of weeks ago that was just like that. Penicillin sorted it but I had to have covid tests as well.

Tell you what chaps, the staff there both volunteers and medical staff were great. The test isnt nice but necessary. At home now and onmy own till result arrives. Got to tell work! They wont be pleased but its better than chancing it and maybe spreading it round the building. Listening to the situation in Washington...

I had a throat infection a couple of weeks ago that was just like that. Penicillin sorted it but I had to have covid tests as well.
Just not sure nobs, its probably a cold but it came on quick and i cant shift this cough and my throats like barbed wire. Hope it isnt as I'm my 90 yr old mums sole carer cum shopper etc. Would be a nightmare. Cheers pal

Just not sure nobs, its probably a cold but it came on quick and i cant shift this cough and my throats like barbed wire. Hope it isnt as I'm my 90 yr old mums sole carer cum shopper etc. Would be a nightmare. Cheers pal
good luck pal, let us know the results.