PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Coronavirus football options summarised (Premier League Restart 17/06/20 (post1,630)

Not really kept up with this but was just reading where for next season, some clubs have been emailing existing holders over 70 that they won’t be allowed to purchase a ticket(assuming any games take place with a crowd). Assume we haven’t made any decisions yet as not seen anything?
If we do the Finney stand will be empty and sales of Bovril are gonna drop through the floor

Not really kept up with this but was just reading where for next season, some clubs have been emailing existing holders over 70 that they won’t be allowed to purchase a ticket(assuming any games take place with a crowd). Assume we haven’t made any decisions yet as not seen anything?
I hope this doesn’t happen. I’ve got a very good seat at the moment which I’ve had since the AKTE became reserved. If I lose that I probably won’t want to move to another seat when things get back to normal.

Aren’t they old enough to make their own minds up?

Aren’t they old enough to make their own minds up?

who knows. This was Crystal Palace who’ve sent it to my partners Dad. He buys 4 tickets a year for him his son and two grandkids. If he doesn’t go, in theory none of them are.

I hope this doesn’t happen. I’ve got a very good seat at the moment which I’ve had since the AKTE became reserved. If I lose that I probably won’t want to move to another seat when things get back to normal.

I too hope it doesn’t happen Kathryn. If it were to happen, although you shouldn’t need to do so, I’m sure they wouldn’t turn away your money if you did pay to retain your seat as normal.

It’s a bit peak; I did so this year. I lived abroad all year (although was back briefly for the Christmas period).

I too hope it doesn’t happen Kathryn. If it were to happen, although you shouldn’t need to do so, I’m sure they wouldn’t turn away your money if you did pay to retain your seat as normal.

It’s a bit peak; I did so this year. I lived abroad all year (although was back briefly for the Christmas period).
I don’t think I’d want to pay £250 for the privilege of not being allowed into Deepdale 23 times. Besides, I give a lift to a friend on match days and take him to work after midweek games. He’d have to make his own way to games like he did before we met. It’s age discrimination, plain and simple.

I don’t think I’d want to pay £250 for the privilege of not being allowed into Deepdale 23 times. Besides, I give a lift to a friend on match days and take him to work after midweek games. He’d have to make his own way to games like he did before we met. It’s age discrimination, plain and simple.
It is however id expect that to change once the instructions to completely isolate over 70s changes

What if it was the seat next to your very good seat?

I’d like to think that the club would reserve your particular seat for you Kathryn until you were able to return with no charge, as a reward for your loyalty rather than make it available for general sale. Hopefully though this will not be required as it should be left up to the individual to decide what they want to do irrespective of age.

Sky and BT Sport bringing us the innovations we never knew we wanted.

For full authenticity, during each lengthy library-style lull in play, they need to pipe in someone shouting "fucking move it", so the commentator can offer his apologies for any offensive language you might have heard, like it's the 19th century.

Sky will offer team-specific crowd noise from EA's FIFA game for the Premier League restart | Pocket Lint
The sounds of a nice prawn sandwich set out on expensive crockery being placed on a hand build table ?

Blimey Kathryn, it's only seat same as all the others in the ground!
I have never understood this attachment to a seat? It doesn't apply when we play away?

Blimey Kathryn, it's only seat same as all the others in the ground!
I have never understood this attachment to a seat? It doesn't apply when we play away?
Human nature
If your work has a big car park that’s not full (early morning) just observe. People will generally park in the same spot and often fight for it
Likewise your from room. I imagine there’s at least 5 seats but you will always pick the same one ?

If we get promotion if you are a Premier Member you will get a free one ;)