PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Coronavirus

Sure we will, plenty of people worldwide are tracking the data, the expected growth rates etc. If ours balloons beyond other similar countries, then we know why.
Sure, "tracking the data" - only we're no longer testing people unless they're hospitalised (because the NHS wasn't able to keep up with testing demands even in these early stages). So we no longer know how many people get the disease, get better, but infect others in the meantime.

And any "balloon" will be lost in a statistical three-card-trick, where "underlying health conditions" will start to trump/replace any coronavirus element in the reporting.

Sure, "tracking the data" - only we're no longer testing people unless they're hospitalised (because the NHS wasn't able to keep up with testing demands even in these early stages). So we no longer know how many people get the disease, get better, but infect others in the meantime.

And any "balloon" will be lost in a statistical three-card-trick, where "underlying health conditions" will start to trump/replace any coronavirus element in the reporting.

Underlying health conditions can be blanket blamed for as many deaths as they like, but it's the rate of infection that will tell the story, over the next few weeks as the different approach kicks in.

They'll probably try to muddy the water a little, if it goes wrong, but the whole world is watching.

That's a proper good idea that. I hope they bring them in a bubble.
I'm 'dating' a nurse at rph, seen her last night. No talk of this madness. My sausage will keep you updated.
Poor sausage! hope ur keeping him well isolated with PPE, protection is the key with all these viruses flying about😂😂

They have to suspend all Football soon. Looks like they will suspend the Euros until 2021 which will allow all league seasons to finish in the Summer. That's if games are able to be played by then.

Arsenal say manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus.

22:33 GMT - The Premier League announces it will hold "an emergency club meeting" on Friday to discuss future fixtures.

entire arsenal squad in isolation as arteta has it, entire Chelsea squad in isolation as Hudson odoi has it....footie will be cancelled I expect for the forseable on friday

Lol. :ROFLMAO:

Related though I think it's taken far too long for them to restrict purchases of bog roll and hand sanitiser. Seriously, over here I've been to 4 different supermarkets (plus numerous chemists) every single day for the last 7 days and there has been nothing on the shelves.
Or ban those who’ve took it all for life