PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cottam Way speed bumps

Obviously installed to slow traffic due to the increase in housing on Cottam Way.
In any case due to all the new housing there will be so many fucking cars the traffic will be so gridlocked anyway.

Strongbow;n3397247 said:
If these speed humps slow down the Audi, BMW and Mercedes driving bell-ends that frequent our roads in ever increasing numbers these days then bring it on I say.

Sounds like jealousy to me. You can't afford one and the "bell-ends" can. :D

LostinSpace;n3399193 said:
Sounds like jealousy to me. You can't afford one and the "bell-ends" can. :D

Actually it is often said that me who drive 'big cars' are doing it to compensate for only having little todger.

As for me I drive a 2 seater Smart Car to back up the opposite view.

Best regards
Mr Hung Likadonkey.

Strongbow;n3399200 said:
Actually it is often said that me who drive 'big cars' are doing it to compensate for only having little todger.

As for me I drive a 2 seater Smart Car to back up the opposite view.

Best regards
Mr Hung Likadonkey.

So, how big does a 1.1 Skoda Fabia make my dick? :D

Strongbow;n3399203 said:
Depends how much you become aroused driving it tbh :D

Educated guess 4.5"-5" lazy lob ...................

...so bigger than yours? :p

buckshawwhite;n3399245 said:
I feel that Range Rover and Nissan Qashqai drivers have eclipsed BMW and Audi drivers as the cock ends of the roads

Think you may have a point plenty of arrogant, ignorant Nisssan Qashqai drivers now hitting the roads thinking they are bully big bollocks too ......Audi drivers for me the biggest bell ends by a quite wide %.

Strongbow;n3399250 said:
Think you may have a point plenty of arrogant, ignorant Nisssan Qashqai drivers now hitting the roads thinking they are bully big bollocks too ......Audi drivers for me the biggest bell ends by a quite wide %.
Now?

dont you mean for the past 10 years?

do keep up :)