PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Could this be the end of Trump?

Is that a type of french brassica?
Is this a French brassica?

notre dame paris GIF

My 17 year old twins got their Mock results back today. 4 A's and 2 B's. A mixture of science and humanities. They could burn that cunt already with what they know.
Why is Murica trying to dumb everything down?

OK, at least on this one . . . I'm with Trump. You can't do that namby pamby arm crossing thing and actually shake hands with the guy next to you. Look how dude in the blue suit is trying to grab dude in the white shirt's hand.
Ok Kevin. Where's Perry?

Most Brits dont sing Auld Lang Syne "namby pamby". Only the lefty transsexuals anyway.

OK, at least on this one . . . I'm with Trump. You can't do that namby pamby arm crossing thing and actually shake hands with the guy next to you. Look how dude in the blue suit is trying to grab dude in the white shirt's hand.
Guess you've invaded by transsexuals over there like we have been here?

Might sound like a massive party for some but I certainly wont be joining in.
Not unless we go to the carnival in Manchester.
When is it?

Dude in the blue suit was the Aussie PM (Malcolm Turnbull) and dude in the white shirt was the president of the Philippines (Rodrigo Duterte).