PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Couple more Sky games

I thought only 2 days ago they had brought the QPR game forward, upon request, to 7pm.

Seems odd to suddenly revert to 1945 after the faff of gaining permission for an earlier KO.

Just outside the play offs I will have you know......

a couple of Friday afternoon reds have made me optimistic
I suspected as much Ando after noticing your earlier comment on the anticipated stuffing of Rovers......๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

You are getting to know me too well Henry.... ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿท
One of the things Iโ€™m missing Ando is a couple of beers with workmates early doors on a Friday and then several more with the lads I go out with later on. Canโ€™t wait to be able to do that once again ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ (๐˜ผ) - Friday 12th February, 7.45pm

๐™Œ๐™‹๐™ (๐™ƒ) - Wednesday 24th February, 7.45pm
Revenge day is coming and its gonna be on TV, the Players better fecking turn up for it

They'll miss the usual 7000 supporters urging them on but really hope they can motivate themselves to put right the wrongs of the Deepdale fixture.
I can see another view from your seat, rovers away style, coming up.

One of the things Iโ€™m missing Ando is a couple of beers with workmates early doors on a Friday and then several more with the lads I go out with later on. Canโ€™t wait to be able to do that once again ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
I was saying something very similar to my missus about 2 hours ago...... I am missing going to Manchester on a Friday afternoon so much.

We used to get the train into Oxford Road arriving at about 3-45pm and then we would go to about 3 different bars / pubs before going for something to eat ( normally Chinese or Tapas) followed by a couple more bars and then get the 10pm ish train home.

missing it so much......

๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ (๐˜ผ) - Friday 12th February, 7.45pm

๐™Œ๐™‹๐™ (๐™ƒ) - Wednesday 24th February, 7.45pm
I hope we turn up on the 12th February, play football on the floor and over turn that debacle and dreadful display at Deepdale.
Nothing but a win and hopefully a great performance in this one. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

I was saying something very similar to my missus about 2 hours ago...... I am missing going to Manchester on a Friday afternoon so much.

We used to get the train into Oxford Road arriving at about 3-45pm and then we would go to about 3 different bars / pubs before going for something to eat ( normally Chinese or Tapas) followed by a couple more bars and then get the 10pm ish train home.

missing it so much......
Sounds great Ando. Hereโ€™s hoping youโ€™ll be able to get back on it before too much longer ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿท

If they did need motivating AN should just make them watch the full match back. One of the most embarrassing displays from a north end side in recent years
It was a shocker for sure. It's as if they thought that because they had a good recent record against Blackburn everything would fall into place.
Big mistake. Classic case of a noisy crowd being needed to shake them out of their lethargy.