PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Covid 19 - counter arguments

Former BBC presenter Anna Brees explains what has happened to her over the last few days.
And how she has been threatened with losing her you tube channel.

It's a short explanatory video..
I can't see how anyone would be happy with her situation

Always difficult. We cannot have complete freedom for any social media account to publish what it wants - so a line has to be drawn somewhere. But it is being drawn in the wrong place right now.

Still sounds low though - not worth destroying an economy for... with all the extra (different) deaths that brings... in addition to other misery.

not sure I said that. Non of the Scandinavian countries have ruined economies but one of them has seen its rates track much higher. So I’m interested why we aren’t looking at those that have managed to keep their economies going and also kept rates low

not sure I said that. Non of the Scandinavian countries have ruined economies but one of them has seen its rates track much higher. So I’m interested why we aren’t looking at those that have managed to keep their economies going and also kept rates low

not sure I said you said that 😁 But I think it was well worth emphasising.

Reposting from the other thread, their economy doesn’t seem to be in a better state despite what people would have us believe. There’s a much bigger picture to factor in on a social element to all this too but until we get more data on it all I still remain unconvinced their approach was the be all and end all

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w

So asymptomatics do not transmit the virus, Rates are falling as predicted by many hundreds of none sage / govt scientists. We are no longer in a pandemic as proven by the figures since April. Swedens chart matches lockdown countries charts. The MSM cannot question the govt and scientist. There is no Lower tier. Sweden had about 2 deaths per day for most of the summer months and deaths started rising as per usual as Autumn / Winter kicked in. In early November Sweden had 31 deaths in one day and the likes of Piers Morgan was all over it, since that day the rate had dropped to 3 & 4 per day and nothing is mentioned. In December we will be given 6 days grace , of a kind and then told we will be made to pay for it with another lockdown. Excess deaths in the UK this year are outside of hospitals and mainly 15-44 years . Covid does not kill that age group as we know. People on social media with an opposite view are now being censored like we live in a communist state. Meanwhile the British nation just sits and follows the rules.

Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of 15-44 year olds in 2019, 11,818.
Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of 15-44 year olds in 2020, 12,226. 408 increase

Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of over 75 year olds in 2019, 285,822
Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of over 75 year olds in 2020, 333,165 47,343 increase

Source ONS deaths registered in the UK spreadsheet.

I don't know where you are getting your figures from but they aren't correct. 15-44 year olds make up 0.8% of excess deaths in the 2 age groups above and therefore far less than 0.8% of total excess deaths so a million miles away from what you claim.

Only the blinkered and/or gullible can't see this for what it is... A feckin carve up.... And I'm not referring to covid, I'm referring to everything that surrounds it. Don't let your guards down lads and lasses. :)

As for Anna Brees I recollect that she was found to have been, "Salacious," with the truth on several occasions particularly in relation to the VIP paedophile ring stories.

Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of 15-44 year olds in 2019, 11,818.
Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of 15-44 year olds in 2020, 12,226. 408 increase

Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of over 75 year olds in 2019, 285,822
Number of deaths registered up to week 42 of over 75 year olds in 2020, 333,165 47,343 increase

Source ONS deaths registered in the UK spreadsheet.

I don't know where you are getting your figures from but they aren't correct. 15-44 year olds make up 0.8% of excess deaths in the 2 age groups above and therefore far less than 0.8% of total excess deaths so a million miles away from what you claim.
Scroll down and read the excess deaths part by age group.

Former BBC presenter Anna Brees explains what has happened to her over the last few days.
And how she has been threatened with losing her you tube channel.

It's a short explanatory video..
I can't see how anyone would be happy with her situation

She is not the only one. A few posts are now appearing about eminent scientists having their social media accounts censored. Very worrying. When do you think the press will be allowed to ask a follow up question at Covid briefings? So far they have been prevented.

She is not the only one. A few posts are now appearing about eminent scientists having their social media accounts censored. Very worrying. When do you think the press will be allowed to ask a follow up question at Covid briefings? So far they have been prevented.

Finally you see through the tory machine..well done.

Dr Vernon Coleman on face masks and his invention of gossamer thin invisible face masks !
The first few minutes are quite funny.. but the rest (20 mins) can be ignored because it is boring factual stuff and lots of reports on
why facemasks are both useless...and harmful.
"Increasing throat, eye, mouth, bronchial and skin infections caused by mask wearing are being attributed to Covid 19"

He recommends making anyone forcing you to wear a mask that you record the date, place and name and get them to sign on behalf of their organisation.. as "just doing my job" will not be a defence when you take the organisation to court.

Last edited:
He recommends making anyone forcing you to wear a mask that you record the date, place and name and get them to sign on behalf of their organisation.. as "just doing my job" will not be a defence when you take the organisation to court.

Now that’s just getting sinister.

I'm looking forward to the first court case where someone explains to a judge how they were forced into an M&S Food Hall against their will whilst wearing a mask

I know you’re adding levity - which is fine. But I really meant it. Sinister.

These people wanting their way by threatening ordinary working people with the sort of language that is normally reserved for war criminals - saying “I was only following orders” is no defence. How is an ordinary person supposed to know?

Even if there is any merit in the anti-masker argument, this sinister aggressive tactic is disgusting. @sliper should stop spreading such shit. I trust that he just hadn’t thought about the consequences of the stuff he has been fed.