PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Covid 19 - counter arguments

sliper

Patron
I've set up this thread to provide a place for counter arguments to the current Covid narrative that dominates the media.

I'm hoping a mod will delete casual comments. I think the links below are a good place to start.

https://gbdeclaration.org/frequently-asked-questions/

“The sheer scale by which the Government has sought to rule by decree is breathtaking." Lord Sumption

Last edited:
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is bringing a class action against the WHO for "Crimes Against Humanity". He is the world renowned lawyer who won cases against VW on diesel emissions and Deutsche Bank

Despite this his video has been removed from youtube.. and prior to that Facebook blocked access to his video. Surely it should be for the courts to to decide if his claims aren't factual and truthful not the internet companies ?

His action is based in part on the accuracy of PCR testing which has been used to push through draconian measures across the globe.

This is part of a systematic pattern of downgrading dissent across the globe.. the Great Barrington Declaration website found their website on Page 7 of the search results but it has since been restored after huge protests. At the time of writing it has been signed by 600k and was organised by highly respected epidemiologists at Oxford, Harvard and Stanford. Over 50 thousand medical professionals and health officials have signed the declaration.

"PCR tests “do not give any indication of an infection with any virus, let alone an infection with SARS-CoV-2,” Fuellmich said.
“Not only are PCR tests expressly not approved for diagnostic purposes, as is correctly noted on leaflets coming with these tests, and as the inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, repeatedly emphasized,” he continued. “Instead, they are simply incapable of diagnosing any disease.”

I'd like to make it clear I do believe there is virus out there.. and it has killed many people.. but I question the official response to the virus, the attempts to block dissent, PCR testing and the power grab via the use of emergency powers

I hope others will contribute to this thread.

Last edited:

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/lockdownlegalchallenge/

This is a crowdfunding page of a separate legal challenge to lockdown by businessman Simon Dolan

He is due back in Court this week..

The HoC speaker (and local MP) has intervened in this case on "constitutional grounds" it is unclear at this stage to what purpose ?
But SD's feeling is that it is an attempt to prevent the case being heard.

Broadcasters have a difficult line to tread.

A free-for-all where any crackpot can shout any message they like, is a life-threatening infringement on the rights of the majority of the population.

Reading Lord Sumption's lecture isn't for the faint hearted.

Casual observer 'A' might conclude he's being alarmist & agenda-driven, after all - extraordinary situations demand extraordinary powers.

Casual observer 'B' might conclude we should all be very worried at the loss of our current & future liberties, amidst a systematic deconstruction of the political process.

Please feel free to expand on that point..
You said Ofcom have an issue with the media undermining public health bodies

I think stating as a fact that Herd Immunity isn’t possible would come under that banner

Reading Lord Sumption's lecture isn't for the faint hearted.

Casual observer 'A' might conclude he's being alarmist & agenda-driven, after all - extraordinary situations demand extraordinary powers.

Casual observer 'B' might conclude we should all be very worried at the loss of our current & future liberties, amidst a systematic deconstruction of the political process.
Always something to watch out for, and it is good to see someone making this case - have to make sure that any powers the government takes for itself are returned.

The actions of Blair's government after 9/11 and the subsequent invasions, especially their assaults on free speech, the surveillance powers, rendition, and detention without trial, should remind us of that.

You said Ofcom have an issue with the media undermining public health bodies

I think stating as a fact that Herd Immunity isn’t possible would come under that banner

OK - but the broadcast media seemed to find enough highly qualified commentators to put forward that view on camera. The reporters didn’t seem to make it up.
I did see some coverage of T-cell immunity discussed at more length than I’ve seen before.

OK - but the broadcast media seemed to find enough highly qualified commentators to put forward that view on camera. The reporters didn’t seem to make it up.
I did see some coverage of T-cell immunity discussed at more length than I’ve seen before.
I was more referencing social media headlines and articles from media companies - like you say when they get more in depth on their segments it covers it in more detail

I think they need to be careful what they put in headlines as for many rhat is all that they will see

Take this one for example. It’s not until almost the final paragraph that there’s a mention of other immunological functions. I’m aware that they have an audience they have to write for, but the doom and gloom of this helps no one when they don’t get the full picture