Covid-19 Poll

Have you caught the Corona virus yet?

• Yes, I've definitely had Coronavirus

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Probably, I've had similar symptoms to Coronavirus but am not certain it was that.

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No, I definitely haven't had Coronavirus

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron
Reading through the Coronavirus threads, it seems quite a few on here have had the virus.

I thought it'd a good idea to do a poll to see what percentage on here have had it, it probably won't be that far out from the rest of country.

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
I had symptoms in December and again recently the back end of March. Although March was far far worse.

I've had bad colds and flu in the past, and can't ever remember having respiratory problems during those illnesses. Whereas in December and March, I suffered bad respiratory issues.

Again, March was far worse than December.

Could be coincidence, but I'm pretty sure I had it in March.

Hypnotoad

Manager
Had the Flu Jab for the first time early December.

I was Fucked.

Syringe was probably full of the stuff.

Never again.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
Don't believe I've had it but of course as with anybody else I could have been asymptomatic so no one can say for certain they haven't had it.

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
I can well imagine I've had it having done long haul air travel just before lockdown. I've had very, very mild symptoms which could have been nothing in the end, but I'm in the Aussie hot spot for Covid, cross paths with hundreds of people every day and have a flatmate who's out and about seeing friends all the time. Be interesting if they ever sort out the antibody testing to see who has had it and is now supposedly immune.

mozzchops

Manager
Had the Flu Jab for the first time early December.

I was Fucked.

Syringe was probably full of the stuff.

Never again.

I watched an article on you tube which got me wondering if the flu jab had this virus in it.
Which is why those at risk are those that are struggling with it, as they are the ones to have been given the jab.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
I watched an article on you tube which got me wondering if the flu jab had this virus in it.
Which is why those at risk are those that are struggling with it, as they are the ones to have been given the jab.
That’s a rather heavyweight suggestion!

John T

Advisor to the Owner
No I don't think so

I have had the Flu jab for a few years now (not this time though) and I have had similar symptoms nearly each year
The Doctor told me you 'can't catch it' (flu I mean) from the jab
Having said that if I am offered one for this virus, I think I will take it and risk it

In its more drastic form it’s obviously a Killer

Karcist

Manager
Nah. I had classic ( if unconfirmed) Corona symptoms in Jan/Feb leading to long term chest problems for which I still need an inhaler, for the first time in my life, but had had the flu jab months before. In addition, I know who I caught it from, someone who is high-risk but hadn`t had the jab, and also had corona like symptoms, in her case coming close to hospitalisation.

OP
LostinSpace

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron
Nah. I had classic ( if unconfirmed) Corona symptoms in Jan/Feb leading to long term chest problems for which I still need an inhaler, for the first time in my life, but had had the flu jab months before. In addition, I know who I caught it from, someone who is high-risk but hadn`t had the jab, and also had corona like symptoms, in her case coming close to hospitalisation.
It can't be anything to do with the flu jab, there's simply no reason.

I've heard of a few people who had been diagnosed with pneumonia in late December and January and they're now wondering whether it was Covid19. Just based on gut feel, I think the virus was doing the rounds before the Government realised there was a serious problem.

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
Gone for the "probably" but I'm convinced I've had it, I'm a fit and healthy person but what I had in march knocked the shite out of me and my symptoms where very similar to all we are told are symptoms of Covid19.

I've also had to have a test done last week which was negative, I really hope we get on top of this antibody test because I'm sure I'd test positive for that.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
This is why I am wondering if the ones who have developed it and gone on to have serious complications/death are people who should have had the flu jab or pneumonia jab, but didn’t.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
Although me and the mrs have had a virus that could well be covid, we'll wait for the antibody test to be sure.