PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cremation

CHPNE

Patron
This might not be to everyone’s taste and I apologise if not. (MODs) please move if need be.
When I pass away. 7 Ps, I’m wanting to be cremated. Does anyone know if my ashes can be scattered on the Ground?
Thanks in advance.

This might not be to everyone’s taste and I apologise if not. (MODs) please move if need be.
When I pass away. 7 Ps, I’m wanting to be cremated. Does anyone know if my ashes can be scattered on the Ground?
Thanks in advance.

There used to be a dedicated little area next to the Town End goal where ashes could be scattered.

Contact the club and ask if you can still do it.

I would like to see 'Boris' Johnson's ashes scattered in front of the Town End ......... Tomorrow.
(This might not be on the correct section)

CH the club definitely support this. We arranged for dad’s Ashes to be placed by the touch line in line with where we sit in the STFS. Every time I visit Deepdale, I feel just that bit closer to him.
The club were fantastic in helping us to arrange it. As JK has suggested, a call to the club first would be your best route to getting things sorted

CH the club definitely support this. We arranged for dad’s Ashes to be placed by the touch line in line with where we sit in the STFS. Every time I visit Deepdale, I feel just that bit closer to him.
The club were fantastic in helping us to arrange it. As JK has suggested, a call to the club first would be your best route to getting things sorted
Thank you Roy, nice of you to reply pal 👍

Thanks in advance.
I arranged via Ben R and then the groundsman to scatter my mums ashes. The only stipulation was it had to be outside the playing area i.e. on the grass edges around the pitch.

I arranged via Ben R and then the groundsman to scatter my mums ashes. The only stipulation was it had to be outside the playing area i.e. on the grass edges around the pitch.
It’s as good as any other place SR, thanks for sharing mate 👍

I seem to remember the rules were changed to behind the goal when we had a plastic pitch. I think they used to allow ashes scattered on the centre circle, but with the plastic they just sat there and some players found it upsetting. Did they not move to behind the goal because of that?

There used to be a dedicated little area next to the Town End goal where ashes could be scattered.

Contact the club and ask if you can still do it.

Looks like people have done it recently still

Thanks. My dad has this in his Will. I'd have it in mine if I was back there, but I reckon I'll just ask for them to be scattered in the ocean here in Bondi.

Thanks. My dad has this in his Will. I'd have it in mine if I was back there, but I reckon I'll just ask for them to be scattered in the ocean here in Bondi.

Any excuse to remind us you are in Bondi 😜

I've already told my kids I want my ashes to be scattered at Deepdale.

I've been so much time being miserable there it's their turn.

Last edited: