PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cricket World Cup

Pakistan to win it might not be a bad shout at 12/1.......... They have got a decent bowling attack !!

I actually fancy SA to beat SL so my 4-fold would be : SA, NZ, Aus and India

Did you back it?!

Frustrated that Southee didn't manage to continue his form. Thought I was onto a winner there not gonna lie!

Looks impossible to call tonight/tomorrow's game. I wouldn't be betting big on it that's for sure.

Thought I'd posted this last night but must not have pressed submit!

Before the semis, I was expecting early wickets - pressure of the situation but also worn wickets and rain around so reduced over matches. Consequently I was on a lucky 15 of Elliott, Miller, Maxwell and Raina with a man of the match double on Elliott and Maxwell.

Elliott has come off, Miller almost did but the odds for top batsman are ridiculously low for the top batsmen giving value even for those coming in at 5 and 6. Elliott was 9-1, which is ridiculous for a number 5 who came into the tournament in very good form.

Not been a good tournament for bets as I refuse to back anyone at 3-1 or less with all the variables in a game of cricket - I apply the same logic to football bets like scorers.

One thing I've done lately is join a betting community. You basically get a set amount of 'play' money each month to put on bets the same as you would do with a real bookie - they get the odds from a feed with the bookies. You can win cash prizes and free bets every month (I've got £75 and a few free bets so far) but more than that it shows you what the types of bet you're profitable at, there's advice forms and tips - if 25 people back a certain winner out of say 28 it flags it up as one to tip. There was one last week for Peterhead to win 3-2 at home, came in at 33-1.

Not for everyone but if you're interested have a look.

http://www.olbg.com/?tx312676