Current High Traffic

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
The forum was temporally running slow due to having our highest ever traffic in the space of about five minutes.

We have broken our online user record.

We still very busy but the professional server we now use is stable and you hopefully shouldn't have any delays in viewing or posting.

Previously we would have certainly been offline.

Thanks for your patience and if you would like to support the site and keep us online and add free you can do below.

1606255429674.png

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
The forum was temporally running slow due to having our highest ever traffic in the space of about five minutes.

We still very busy but the professional server we now use is stable and you hopefully shouldn't have any delays in viewing or posting.

Thanks for your patience and if you would like to support the site and keep us online and add free you can do below.

View attachment 2271
Actually, you should ask the Players to stump up half the Costs and Dolan the other half. They the ones that crashed it 🤣

Or Alternatively, Those that fed up, hates Ifollow, you can Donate the Ifollow costs to Pne-online. at least its value for money on here.

Schemer

Forum Patron
Patron

View attachment 2271
Says it all.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Can’t blame them. They full...fully...🤢🤢 I can’t bring myself to say it
I said in the summer they had done some good business but look at their squad; Armstrong £3.5m, Gallagher £5m, Brereton £7m, Holtby ex prem and Bundesliga, quality full backs.

Venkeys have backed Mowbray to the hilt and a better manager would have them challenging for the top 2.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
I said in the summer they had done some good business but look at their squad; Armstrong £3.5m, Gallagher £5m, Brereton £7m, Holtby ex prem and Bundesliga, quality full backs.

Venkeys have backed Mowbray to the hilt and a better manager would have them challenging for the top 2.
So did I but certain posters on here ridiculed myself and others for daring to say it, insisting we would turn them over again...

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron

I still think that they will get into the play offs Paddy... I’m thinking Norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, Swansea, Brentford and Blackburn

Stoke won’t be far away either....