PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Dack

Good result as well, just a shame Wigan couldn’t nick it. Some of their fans thought they’d walk all over them and just need to turn up. Shame the team didn’t turn up for their huge following tonight.

Wigan played really well tonight. Won't be an easy trip there in 2020. I admire the way Paul Cook is managing that squad - smiling, laughing, encouraging them. It's good to watch.

Blackburn’s keeper had a decent game to be fair.

Bet Dack is gutted, a Rovers mate of mine was convinced his recent upturn in form was all down to him aiming for January move.

That was a cracking match. Both teams going for it. Wigan unlucky not to take all 3 points, even Jsmie Jones played well in goal for them. As for Dack, he was almost invisible until he got injured

Blackburn’s keeper had a decent game to be fair.

Bet Dack is gutted, a Rovers mate of mine was convinced his recent upturn in form was all down to him aiming for January move.
More to do with the return of Lenihan at the back, class player that lad. Travis looked good as well.

Obviously too soon to tell, but they seem to be picking up injuries at the wrong time. We seem to be starting to get players back fit and then once the suspensions are done, we will be back to a good strength team. Hopefully we can also pick up one or two in January to help us push on.

Looked like ACL the moment he went down.

rival or not I seriously dont wish that on any player. As others have said though, Ben Pearson he isnt. 1st half stats showed hed had one of the fewest touches on the field.

Jamie Jones showed he can be a decent keeper but the rovers keeper really did keep them in it.

I laughed when they named the mom as I hadn't heard his name mentioned all evening.
Holtby looked ok when he came on too.
Rovers mom probably danny graham.

Good result as well, just a shame Wigan couldn’t nick it. Some of their fans thought they’d walk all over them and just need to turn up. Shame the team didn’t turn up for their huge following tonight.

Apparently it was £10 a ticket tonight at Ewood, anybody confirm if this was true or not?

Greg Docherty has apparently turned down Peterborough in preference to sign for an unnamed Championship side. This lad spent quite a bit of time at Hamilton under AN. I’m not suggesting we’re in for him, but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility.

Ironically Dack shouldn’t have been playing tonight as he should have had a straight red against Swansea but the ref bottled it

Bad for us as he would have played against us and been anonymous as usual. We will be playing against 11 instead of 10 now.

Looked like ACL the moment he went down.

rival or not I seriously dont wish that on any player. As others have said though, Ben Pearson he isnt. 1st half stats showed hed had one of the fewest touches on the field.

Jamie Jones showed he can be a decent keeper but the rovers keeper really did keep them in it.

It had to happen sooner or later with him carrying all that weight.......something had to give.....