PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Darnell loves a good tackle. (Charged by FA - Pg16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out on this one seeing as the PC, flower picking, self proclaiming 'that was a sexual assault' numpties have waded in.

It's happens in all types of contact sport in various forms and never gets the headlines so let's not add it to the long list of no go area's.

Ask Patterson if he has a problem with it before pontificating ffs :mad:
Ahh yes it’s PC to point out grabbing someone’s genitals IS sexual assault

Ahh yes it’s PC to point out grabbing someone’s genitals IS sexual assault
Slide tackling someone in a nightclub would be common assault but not on a football pitch.

If Paterson has an issue then fair fucks, if not it’s just one of many underhand things that happen off the ball.

Slide tackling someone in a nightclub would be common assault but not on a football pitch.

If Paterson has an issue then fair fucks, if not it’s just one of many underhand things that happen off the ball.
Slide tackling is a part of football. Grabbing someone’s cock isn’t

Slide tackling is a part of football. Grabbing someone’s cock isn’t
I’ve had my cock grabbed more times going up for a corner than I’ve been slide tackled. It’s very much a part of football.

As are kidney digs, toe stamps and in some cases being barked at in the face.

There’s another world going on in that penalty area, only difference here is it’s been caught on camera.

Oh he's getting a ban for that alright. You're kidding yourself if you think that isn't an offence.

He can't do that when there's so much coverage now and teams will do whatever they can to get a competitive advantage so don't be at all shocked when the FA come calling on Monday with a charge. You simply can't do that in the Championship!!

If he had a brain he would be one hell of a player.

Oh he's getting a ban for that alright. You're kidding yourself if you think that isn't an offence.

He can't do that when there's so much coverage now and teams will do whatever they can to get a competitive advantage so don't be at all shocked when the FA come calling on Monday with a charge. You simply can't do that in the Championship!!

If he had a brain he would be one hell of a player.
I have a really bad feeling it's going to be a big ban too

Whether you think its worthy of a ban or not one thing I am sure we can all agree on is that if Darnell does get punished for it then it's another totally avoidable ban again.

I've no doubt this goes on alot, hence Paterson's lack of response.

What category would any potential charge fit under? Is urgentlemanly conduct still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.