PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Darren Ferguson Q&A Tonight

Jordan - Why do you have a Run DMC avatar and are they the Group that PNE supporters justifybly HATE the most?

I like Run DMC??? I just don't get how you can have a name like CJPNE and have a Bpool avatar unless he likes them or a a funny reason or any reason what so ever? It was a genuine question hope this helps :)

Genuine questions to ask:

(1) Do your regret jettisoning Eddie Nolan from the squad for one minor indisretion / show of dissent given his outstanding form at Scunthorpe United?

(2) What do you plan to do to address our obvious defensive deficiencies?

(3) How do you plan to restore the squad's shattered confidence?

(4) You are on the verge of a points per game total worse than Docherty. Lose the next two leagues and you will surpass him and officially assume the mantle of worst manager in our history. If we do lose the next two Championship matches, will you accept your position is untenable and resign?

(5) What purpose is it serving to continue to completely ignore Richard Chaplow regardless of how the first team is doing without him?

(6) What mistakes do you feel you have made in your 8 months at Deepdale if any?

Expect nothing but bluster, excuses and no real ideas on how to change anything.

You wouldn't have the balls (if they have dropped) to face DF with any of this.

Genuine questions to ask:

(1) Do your regret jettisoning Eddie Nolan from the squad for one minor indisretion / show of dissent given his outstanding form at Scunthorpe United?

(2) What do you plan to do to address our obvious defensive deficiencies?

(3) How do you plan to restore the squad's shattered confidence?

(4) You are on the verge of a points per game total worse than Docherty. Lose the next two leagues and you will surpass him and officially assume the mantle of worst manager in our history. If we do lose the next two Championship matches, will you accept your position is untenable and resign?

(5) What purpose is it serving to continue to completely ignore Richard Chaplow regardless of how the first team is doing without him?

(6) What mistakes do you feel you have made in your 8 months at Deepdale if any?

Expect nothing but bluster, excuses and no real ideas on how to change anything.
Heres where the rubber meets the road. I openly challenge you on here to go there and put these questions to him. go on, lets see if youve got the bottle.

for all his faults Voldemort backed up his protestations with his presence at this type of thing. Lets see if you will.

Unfortunately I have other commitments which mean I can't attend at a moment's notice, especially at the moment when my other half has a relative seriously ill in hospital. I'll prioritise family over a whim of yours if that's ok. Living 20 miles south of Preston at present it's also somewhat inpractical to drive all the way to Lancaster for a Q&A session anyway. If PSG arrange a fans night in somewhere like Chorley then I will do my best to be there. It's largely irrelevant what Ferguson has to say though now - he's not good enough and the fans know it. He can't answer questions on how he'll turn things around when clearly he has totally bereft of ideas himself.

Unfortunately I have other commitments which mean I can't attend at a moment's notice, especially at the moment when my other half has a relative seriously ill in hospital. I'll prioritise family over a whim of yours if that's ok. Living 20 miles south of Preston at present it's also somewhat inpractical to drive all the way to Lancaster for a Q&A session anyway. If PSG arrange a fans night in somewhere like Chorley then I will do my best to be there. It's largely irrelevant what Ferguson has to say though now - he's not good enough and the fans know it. He can't answer questions on how he'll turn things around when clearly he has totally bereft of ideas himself.

But it's ok to criticise me for not attending last year when my Mum was terminally ill and I was very sick myself?

It's a relative of your missus, not yours. Show you aren't full of wind and piss and get yourself there man.

Ahh Ok then

Do we actually know anybody from the forum who's attending yet? There are one or two decent questions on this thread to be fair and if somebody who plans to attend could write up a summary afterwards I'd be very interested to hear what Darren has to say.

Do we actually know anybody from the forum who's attending yet? There are one or two decent questions on this thread to be fair and if somebody who plans to attend could write up a summary afterwards I'd be very interested to hear what Darren has to say.

+1 would like to go myself but cant so would be grateful if someone could do a write up on here ......It's a pity they dont record these things and put them up on the offish site really.

But it's ok to criticise me for not attending last year when my Mum was terminally ill and I was very sick myself?

It's a relative of your missus, not yours. Show you aren't full of wind and piss and get yourself there man.

Pathetic comment. Also, at no point have I known about or criticised you not attending matches due to your mother being terminally ill or being ill yourself.

I'd also appreciate a review of the meeting tonight - if someone could ask at least some of the questions I listed earlier in the thread I'd appreciate it, especially the one about how he plans to address our defensive problems. Thanks :)

Pathetic comment. Also, at no point have I known about or criticised you not attending matches due to your mother being terminally ill or being ill yourself.

I'd also appreciate a review of the meeting tonight - if someone could ask at least some of the questions I listed earlier in the thread I'd appreciate it, especially the one about how he plans to address our defensive problems. Thanks :)

You're making excuses because you are too spineless to go, big man behind the keyboard and all that.

Apologies if you hadn't criticised me for not attending much last season, but I was pretty sure you had.

You're making excuses because you are too spineless to go, big man behind the keyboard and all that.

Apologies if you hadn't criticised me for not attending much last season, but I was pretty sure you had.

Shaky, I couldn't carealess if you're at Deepdale or not to comment either way so please do not go about posting that I criticised you for not attending when your mother was terminally ill. Your other comments are too pathetic to warrant a reply. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Why the Fuck do you have a Blackpool avatar?

Cos he's a lasher troll WUM, just like that BSK4ever twat. Ignore the pair of them - utter scummers clogging up our board and luring gullible fans into debates when they should know better...

I'd expect that Bare Lane White will be there. Unless he has given up on PNE completely

You're right, Shaky. He didn't even have the bottle to take a "Ferguson Out" banner to the Norwich game after someone on here threatened him if he did.