Deleted / closed threads

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Two April Fool threads today (at least).

Unfortunate that they were on the same theme and posted nearly simultaneously. But heaven knows why they’ve been closed - and without explanation.

Not getting shirty - and I don’t put myself forward as a mod. But if you want feedback, I think it important that whoever is closing a thread should consider first adding a final post with a simple short explanation - if time permits. I know that some mods do.

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
The threads where left open during the course of the morning but as is the custom on April Fools Day they where closed at 12pm by a moderator who like you suggest probably didn't have time to post an explanation, although in the circumstances it was fairly obvious.

Thanks for the feedback

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Two April Fool threads today (at least).

Unfortunate that they were on the same theme and posted nearly simultaneously. But heaven knows why they’ve been closed - and without explanation.

Not getting shirty - and I don’t put myself forward as a mod. But if you want feedback, I think it important that whoever is closing a thread should consider first adding a final post with a simple short explanation - if time permits. I know that some mods do.
Idiot :)

OP
Regardless

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
The threads where left open during the course of the morning but as is the custom on April Fools Day they where closed at 12pm by a moderator who like you suggest probably didn't have time to post an explanation, although in the circumstances it was fairly obvious.

Thanks for the feedback

You’re the boss. So I’ll let you have the last word, even if I struggle to make sense of it!

Thanks for your feedback though.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Actually, he hasn't been the same since his covid shot - deafness, hallucinations, hair growing on the palms of his hands, and now picking a fight with the forum landlord.

I fear for the lad's sanity ;)
Sounds like he’s had a shot of Nobber Juice!