Derby v Sheffield Wednesday (Cardiff v Rotherham)

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Not long now to 1230pm on Saturday.

Obviously hoping that Derby lose but out of Wednesday and Rotherham, who would you like to see survive?

Wednesday do bring 4 or 5k here each season though which adds to the atmosphere.

You just know that Derby will somehow rag an 85th minute penalty though...

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron
I like Wednesday away games, even though the stewards are knobs, and they’ll give us a great atmosphere at Deepdale, so I’d prefer them to stay up.
Like others though, I’d love Derby to go down. The only negative for me is that I don’t know any Derby fans so I wouldn’t be able to rub it in. There’s always the Derby fans forum though! 😁

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I like Wednesday away games, even though the stewards are knobs, and they’ll give us a great atmosphere at Deepdale, so I’d prefer them to stay up.
Like others though, I’d love Derby to go down. The only negative for me is that I don’t know any Derby fans so I wouldn’t be able to rub it in. There’s always the Derby fans forum though! 😁
I deal with a Derby fan who works at one of our Suppliers.... he was so confident about 3 or 4 weeks ago and never considered them in danger - I bet that he is bricking it today... I think I might email him now !

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Ideally I'd like to see Rotherham survive as Sheff Wed are almost as bad as Derby. However, Sheff Wed staying up wouldn't bug/annoy me as much as Derby staying up.

Can't see it happening though as Rotherham look truly dreadful.

simo

Advisor to the Owner
If Wednesday stay up it would be an injustice in my mind.

Out of derby and Rotherham got to root for the little man. Rotherham make a lot of very little but derby are the makers of their own misfortune.

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Ideally I'd like to see Rotherham survive as Sheff Wed are almost as bad as Derby. However, Sheff Wed staying up wouldn't bug/annoy me as much as Derby staying up.

Can't see it happening though as Rotherham look truly dreadful.
Pretty much my thinking.
Financially, Derby have been skating on thin ice for a while.
Wednesday fans are almost as bad as The Plastics in terms of they still think they're Premier League.
No feeling one way or the other about Rotherham.

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
A lad I know is a massive Rotherham fan and he said they are so bad they have no chance of winning tomorrow.

As much as I want Wednesday AND Derby to drop, I really don't care as long as one of them is Derby County. It would be the most deserved relegation in history, the cheating bastards.