PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Dirk Pnemouse Has Passed Away

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Sadly news is coming through that Deck is no longer with us.

RIP Deck youll be seriously missed

Im gutted.

12341043_1685885314989095_27425533155395275_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dirk PNEMouse

Dirk PNEMouse

Didn't always see eye to eye in the early days but had a mutual respect for each other in recent times. Seemed a genuinely nice bloke.

Truly sad news and puts petty squabbles, and life in general, in to perspective...

RIP

Most didnt know the true Deck, but he wrote this only yesterday.

12321489_1655395674733373_4759698223788990946_n.jpg

Sadly news is coming through that Deck is no longer with us.

RIP Deck youll be seriously missed

Im gutted.

Fucking hell!!

He came across as a thoroughly decent bloke.

Very good poster who'll be sadly missed.

R.I.P

:(

Last edited:
Gutted, was a big character on here.

The anti blackpool threads wont be the same without him!

RIP

As I wrote elsewhere, only contacted two people on this forum ever.......he was one of them.

We compared stuff we wrote, chatted about family and compared notes.

I am totally totally gutted by this. Heaven has gained a writing genius and an all round great guy.

I really don't know what to say. Devastated.

Very sad news. One of this places legendary characters even if we didn't see eye to eye.

Didn't he get engaged recently(or at least was planning too?)

Very sad to hear of Dirk's passing. I rarely agreed with his posts but he was one of the core posters on the forum and this place will be worse off without him.

RIP Dirk.

Fuck - seemed like his life was on an upward spiral recently.

Nice bloke and a fine sculptor of words. Far too soon for his saga to end :(

Rest in Peace, Dirk

Very sad news.

He was the reason I had to turn the avatars and signatures off for when I'm at work and made me reach for Indian takeaway menus after a win on a Saturday.

RIP

Very sad news.

He was the reason I had to turn the avatars and signatures off for when I'm at work and made me reach for Indian takeaway menus after a win on a Saturday.

RIP

Curry power! :D

If we win at dingles on saturday think i might get myself one instead of my usual fish and chips.

Gutted about this, Dirk/Deck was a funny bloke and valued member of this forum.

He'll be missed.

Curry on Saturday for sure!

This has shocked me, I am finding it hard to take in. Anyone know what happened, was he I'll? I never met him so I don't even know how old he is but I always enjoyed reading his posts. RIP Dirk, you will be truly missed.