Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We8PNE

Manager
How many English League titles have Blackpool won, either in Division 1 or Premier League?
Alas, none.

However, I have watched my team gain promotion to the top division, and I've watched them play some scintillating football in the Premier League.

What's been your highlight as a Preston supporter?

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
Alas, none.

However, I have watched my team gain promotion to the top division, and I've watched them play some scintillating football in the Premier League.

What's been your highlight as a Preston supporter?
Winning a couple of leagues probably.

Scintillating, bottom three football :ROFLMAO:

Do you repeat the same inane bollocks every day on your own forum? Hanging on to something eleven years ago that ended in disaster.

As Partridge says, 'that's saaaaaaad'.

We8PNE

Manager
Winning a couple of leagues probably.

Scintillating, bottom three football :ROFLMAO:

Do you repeat the same inane bollocks every day on your own forum? Hanging on to something eleven years ago that ended in disaster.

As Partridge says, 'that's saaaaaaad'.
Good Evening, sf.

Always lurking in the shadows.

How did you get on against Chelsea in the premier League🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Man United won the Premier League , think they only dropped two points at home all season ?

Chelsea ( the previous season's champions ) weren't that good that day

" Blackpool have been sucked into a relegation battle after winning only one of their last nine matches. Six of their remaining 10 Premier League games are at Bloomfield Road, although perhaps manager Holloway would prefer that not to be the case as his men strangely have a better record away from home. "

Very compressed table ?

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
We8, look at post 839.

Also, when will your only FA cup win in '53 become irrelevant? Why are you so intent on trying to ignore history?

As I said in the post 839, as a Preston born person who chooses to "support" Blackpool, you are nothing short of being an embarrassment.
I wouldn't waste your time on him or his sort.
They've nothing of interest or of relevance to say.💤😴😴

royribble

Forum Patron
Patron
Are you suggesting that because I was born in Preston I should support it's football club?

It would make more sense than your current choice. Most Prestonians either support N.E. or go glory grabbing. You choose to support a poxy little insignificant club, really quite a strange choice. I notice you have ignored the other questions..............I wonder why?