Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john2321

Advisor to the Owner
The football talk is one thing, we beat them in every metric for success but the city being a shit hole is just beyond a joke.

Preston and it’s infamous “Preston Model” has put our economic growth in the category of Leeds and Manchester this last year and there are cranes popping up all across our thriving city as well as quality independent cafes, bars and eateries.

South Ribble and Preston’s southern suburbs recently voted best place to live in the UK while Blackpool’s only consistency is reaching the Britain’s Biggest Shitholes list every year.

Proper set of mugs that lot.
We8PNE, are you reading this you stupid cretin. You stay in your poxy Bleakpool and wallow in jealousy. How can anyone have a go at another city when your little town is a stain on the English map. It’s nothing but a piss stinking hole that can only attract piss up party’s and drugged up morons.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
We8PNE, are you reading this you stupid cretin. You stay in your poxy Bleakpool and wallow in jealousy. How can anyone have a go at another city when your little town is a stain on the English map. It’s nothing but a piss stinking hole that can only attract piss up party’s and drugged up morons.
I think he lives in Preston which makes it even worse.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Indeed. Nice of you to ask.
I now know why you spend so much time on this forum as opposed to your own.
I had a quick look on avftt today, and by Christ there are some fuckin clueless (lasher) individuals on there.
Slagging off our City, stadium, attendances etc. and reverting to the usual cock measuring comments about how hard you all are chasing PNE over Moor Park and around the city centre.
Fuckin grow up.
Sad, sad, sad.
You seem a tad more intelligent than most Lashers so you surely must be genuinely embarrassed with some if the comments being posted.

scally

Manager
I now know why you spend so much time on this forum as opposed to your own.
I had a quick look on avftt today, and by Christ there are some fuckin clueless (lasher) individuals on there.
Slagging off our City, stadium, attendances etc. and reverting to the usual cock measuring comments about how hard you all are chasing PNE over Moor Park and around the city centre.
Fuckin grow up.
Sad, sad, sad.
You seem a tad more intelligent than most Lashers so you surely must be genuinely embarrassed with some if the comments being posted.
Those so called 'hard men' (lasher's) didn't want to know when they stupidly turned up on meadow street one night game letting off thunder flashes, I was in a packed Stone Cottage which soon emptied....lasher's ran like girls all the way to the prison and would not come back up Deepdale road! Or the time we 'bumped' into Benny,s mob down a backstreet near the tower and tbf to Benny he was the only one to 'stand'....the rest didn't want to know after the first melee's! Always remember a Scotch woman hanging out of a upstairs window shouting to her mate " fucking hell this is like the old firm derby"!
So you see lasher's....it's not as one sided has you always make out hey

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Those so called 'hard men' (lasher's) didn't want to know when they stupidly turned up on meadow street one night game letting off thunder flashes, I was in a packed Stone Cottage which soon emptied....lasher's ran like girls all the way to the prison and would not come back up Deepdale road! Or the time we 'bumped' into Benny,s mob down a backstreet near the tower and tbf to Benny he was the only one to 'stand'....the rest didn't want to know after the first melee's! Always remember a Scotch woman hanging out of a upstairs window shouting to her mate " fucking hell this is like the old firm derby"!
So you see lasher's....it's not as one sided has you always make out hey
You're probably about the same age as me then.
Benny's mob emerged a bit later but were around the same time as The Rammy Arms crew who i have to say were complete nutters. Had a narrow escape from them on Moor Park after a game once.
There were about four of us stood around our car when a transit pulled up, doors opened and a few of them jumped out. My quick thinking mate pulled out a Blackpool scarf from the back seat of the car (that he'd "acquired " earlier in the day) and shouted "it's ok lads we're Blackpool ".
The rammy boys looked seriously pissed off they couldn't kick the shit out of someone and even though they thought we were Lashers, we were still told to fuck off.
God knows what would have happened if they hadn't believed our bullshit.😒🤣

Schemer

Forum Patron
Patron
Perhaps the tread title, and poll, should be updated to add ..'this season'.

Just imagine the reaction if they got to the Premier League..... again! It really doesn't bear thinking about (although Rovers probably have more chance, and that would be bad enough🙄).

MrBoomBoom

Manager
Perhaps the tread title, and poll, should be updated to add ..'this season'.

Just imagine the reaction if they got to the Premier League..... again! It really doesn't bear thinking about (although Rovers probably have more chance, and that would be bad enough🙄).
As I said at the time, why would anybody want their main rivals promoted?

We had the likes of @Lord Edgington and co more bothered about having the prescious derby match, and yet now we're potentially playng catch-up.

Still early days, but the two clubs already look like they're going in two completely different directions.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron

We had the likes of @Lord Edgington and co more bothered about having the prescious derby match, and yet now we're potentially playng catch-up.

Still early days, but the two clubs already look like they're going in two completely different directions.
I think the key two words there are 'early days' but as an old teacher of mine used to say 'we need to buck our ideas up'.
We've often been behind Rovers at this stage of the season but have finished above them for the last 6 seasons.
Not taking anything for granted though we need to step it up a bit.

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron

Not often I agree with you but I do here 👍

All those people going on about The Lashers going straight back down are starting to look a bit foolish.
Under Critchley and Sadler they remind me of us under Moyes and Gray. Same sort of momentum too!

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
Not often I agree with you but I do here 👍

All those people going on about The Lashers going straight back down are starting to look a bit foolish.
Under Critchley and Sadler they remind me of us under Moyes and Gray. Same sort of momentum too!
Totally agree and if TH was wanting to do his best for us as it currently seems SS is doing for them then I’m sure we would have been in or around the play/offs if not already promoted by now

I think it'll be nip and tuck between us all season.
Still believe we've a lot to learn at this level; consolidation is our priority, whereas you would probably have wanted more player investment to stake a claim for top 6 come May.
Would imagine TH has more wealth than SS, but that is tempered by the fact that Simon's perhaps more of a club fan.
Sure they both want success, but money alone can't buy that.
Injuries may well play a part in our respective short-term futures.

giro

Forum Patron
Patron

So instead of playing them all you want to be able to do, is gloat, because we’re above them?

Well that’s makes sense, NOT!