PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sedge_Fan

Patron
Don't know how to add a poll but I think it'd be quite interesting to see what the general consensus is.

So as the thread says, 'Do we want the Lashers promoted?'

For me, it is a resounding 'Yes'. Football is all about rivalries and packed out stadiums cheering winning goals in the 90th minute against your most hated rivals (a la Tom Clarke).

I certainly won't be cheering them on but I feel if they win the playoffs, a wry smile will cross my face and I will be that little bit more excited for fixture release date if I am scouring the list for Blackpool rather than Lincoln or Oxford (not disrespect to those clubs).

Thoughts?

Yes, im very young and have never watched us play them at the ground against Blackpool, only ever seen the Tom Clarke last minute winner on TV, so its a yes from me

Yes, im very young and have never watched us play them at the ground against Blackpool, only ever seen the Tom Clarke last minute winner on TV, so its a yes from me

Don't know how to add a poll but I think it'd be quite interesting to see what the general consensus is.

For me, it is a resounding 'Yes'. Football is all about rivalries and packed out stadiums cheering winning goals in the 90th minute against your most hated rivals (a la Tom Clarke).

I certainly won't be cheering them on but I feel if they win the playoffs, a wry smile will cross my face and I will be that little bit more excited for fixture release date if I am scouring the list for Blackpool rather than Lincoln or Oxford (not disrespect to those clubs).

Thoughts?
Poll added. 👍

Its a difficult one isnt it... I know a lot of Blackpoo fans through work and i cant bear the thought of them celebrating if they win the play offs...

There is already a load of lashers gobbing off on linkedin saying how wonderful they have done and how wonderful Critchley is.........

On the other hand, i agree with other posters , you cant beat the tension and excitement of derby day and what is the point of having rivals if you dont play them ??

Its an " Im not sure " from me..

Yes please

Thoughts?

Its a difficult one isnt it... I know a lot of Blackpoo fans through work and i cant bear the thought of them celebrating if they win the play offs...

There is already a load of lashers gobbing off on linkedin saying how wonderful they have done and how wonderful Critchley is.........

On the other hand, i agree with other posters , you cant beat the tension and excitement of derby day and what is the point of having rivals if you dont play them ??

Its an " Im not sure " from me..
It is a difficult one, no doubt about that! The big derby days an night's down the years with them will forever live in the memory, the most recent one of course being the night Tom Clarke rose above the defence to send Deepdale into raptures!
Having said all that though, I'd be happy for them to forever live in our shadow! I've really enjoyed the last 6 years of battling the bragging rights out with Rovers, the team who's fans feel they have a divine right to be in the Premiership. A team who's fans have blatantly taken the piss out of us in many years gone by for where we were compared to them! They've not had as much to say since 2015 though!
Next target, Burnley!!

Thoughts?
Yes I do but it’s Bitter Sweet in my opinion 😂 but we need some help on the way to the Prem so yes I’ll take the six points and smile in payment for their promotion and our promotion.