PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope.

I can already picture the outrage when they give us 1,500 at £35 a ticket and then Peter gives them the whole kop at £24.

Also as much as I enjoy the rivalry I could never, under any circumstances wish the good luck or success. I hope Oxford United and their manager who loves out club more than his family beat them 28 nil and they lose all their best players, manager and even the kit man walks out.

Hope they get to the final so some of them shell out loads of money for absolutely nothing.

Nope.

I can already picture the outrage when they give us 1,500 at £35 a ticket and then Peter gives them the whole kop at £24.

Also as much as I enjoy the rivalry I could never, under any circumstances wish the good luck or success. I hope Oxford United and their manager who loves out club more than his family beat them 28 nil and they lose all their best players, manager and even the kit man walks out.
Was literally thinking this the other day. It’s an absolute farce when we play them at Gloomfilled. Contrast to Rovers giving us the full Darwen End.

They’re a disgusting, vile little club and the longer they stay and rot in in the lower leagues, the better.

Nope.

25 nil so at least we can still hold the record.

Was literally thinking this the other day. It’s an absolute farce when we play them at Gloomfilled. Contrast to Rovers giving us the full Darwen End.

They’re a disgusting, vile little club and the longer they stay and rot in in the lower leagues, the better.

Part of the reason they can stay where they are. Derby days are great yeah but we give them the opportunity to come to Deepdale, pay a decent price and bring more fans than they sell season tickets.

By contrast we get stuck in a rickety temporary stand that holds 25% of the capacity of the Town End & charged through the nose for the privilege.

No thanks. I'll settle for our annual trip to Ewood and hope we get the Lashers in the cup at Deepdale.

Nope.

Bold of you to assume they even have enough fans to fill the whole kop

Everyone born in Blackpool is taught to lie as a baby.

Training for when they can some day work on those shitty, rigged games on the pier, conning Glaswegians who are trying to win a big, cuddly racoon or some shit.

The ones who can't achieve the status of ring toss operator just live out their days in those dilapidated halfway house/ b&bs, smoking spice and licking chippy wrappers.

Last edited by a moderator: