PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd have thought that We8PNE would have learned his lesson from his last futile attempt at drawing false equivalence between Ridsdales tax evasion and Owen Oystons ubernoncing conviction, but no, here he his, 2 days after their play off victory once again planting his giant tangerine flag right back on nonce hill for the entire forum to see. He's nothing if not persistent.

And you'll be the club who have achieved nothing since 1889.
You need to brush up on your history.

oh, and apart from your solitary FA cup win, could you remind me what tha Lashers have achieved?

Premiership football. Something you've never achieved.
Tier 1 you mean. Been there, done that. So that’s it!? You’ve been in the first tier. :rolleyes:

You really are scraping the barrel if that’s all you have to be chuffed about. 😂

Nobbers get banned from the Lasher forum for doing less than that. :ROFLMAO:
Please don’t ban the poor confused soul (boy/girl/Drag Queen). He/she is worth tolerating on here for the comedic value alone. I like to think on this forum we are a tolerant lot and on the whole treat people even Blackpool fans with respect (that they deserve) 😂

What's the Premiership?

Do you mean the Premier League?

The same Premier League which meant your owners finally got their investment back and led to most of your "fans" abandoning your club when it needed them most.

Come back when you have won the double and had an invincible season.

We where a founding member of the football league who without wouldn't have even led to your existence.

Sadler has done a decent job and employed a very good coach. A coach who will likley be poached sooner rather than later.

The championship is a different beast since you last played in it and whilst you may have a promotion "boost" that squad of yours (much like ours presently) will find it tough.

Enjoy your promotion of course but you will soon all be crawing back into your hiding places you disappeared to a few years ago when we put you back in your place.

WTJOTP

It’s understandable to be so rattled lads with your bigger more illustrious and attractive next door neighbour coming to send you down.

We’ve got Simon Sadler 🎶 🤑 Hopefully you sell more than 50% of dumpdale this time we come to town 💩 either way we won’t be able to hear you lot 😂 🤫

Just like your team, everything in shitpool always breaks down..........

Looks like the sun has got to a lot of them. They seem to think they’ll be achieving a top 10/top 6 finish this coming season. They believe most of their squad can make the step up - specially Maxwell...

There’s also some that believe Premiership football will be achieved within 5 years...You just couldn’t write it. As has been said, their squad is no where near as good as what we went up with when we beat Swindon. League 1 really is poor and they also don’t seem to acknowledge that they had to beat Oxford and Lincoln!

They are going to have a big wake up call. The Championship standard, whilst not being great - is still a big step up from league 1. Rotherham and Wycombe found that out and Blackpool aren’t any better than those two.

Blackpool have won an FA Cup, a 2nd tier title and a couple of those L1/2 trophies in their entire history.

What's the point? akin to Wigan.

Absolutely I agree, why would you not want to compete against your local
rivals every season. I feel some fans on
here fear the competition
Them crying their eyes out under the Oystons was funnier than beating them.

I'd have happily seen them go bust and reformed in the 9th tier. More tears.

There's always the cup, which they've never beaten us in, ever, FA Cup or League Cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
You couldn't hack it and came straight back down as failures just as happened on your previous season in the top flight 50 years ago.
Two failed seasons in the last 55 years is nothing to brag about.

Absolutely I agree, why would you not want to compete against your local
rivals every season. I feel some fans on
here fear the competition
I don't fear them, but just as they admit they don't wish any kind of success on us, a vast majority of PNE supporters feel the same way for them, heap pain and misery on them for an eternity.

You couldn't hack it and came straight back down as failures just as happened on your previous season in the top flight 50 years ago.
Two failed seasons in the last 55 years is nothing to brag about.
Hate to admit it, to think a shit club like them still managed two more than us tells you everything you need to know about the running of pne !!
Consistent mediocrity season after season !!!!!
If you took the club management out of it and purely relied on luck we would have achieved more.
Actually we had a bright spell when Bryan Gray was running the club !!!!
Oh yes and Just missed out !