PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's not forget this classic - 2-0 up at half time...

Must have been the crappest ever Lasher team talk at half time. "We have a failure to communicate".

The original match was postponed because of a frozen pitch. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Little little Blackpool.

It wasd your third match in a row at home called off. Must be a prem record. All that money and you can't afford under soil heating.

What a small tinpot club you are.
Think you missed the point as usual John , you said you thought he left before we played Liverpool twice 😁😁😁😁 get a life you sad git never changed from your days at roses (and still waiting as you said every year),quote this is our year deffo,and your still saying the same old shite you said in 2012 (you are one weird guy )bet you brain washed your kids as well ( and you know who I am don't you 😁 love you know who up the mighty tangerines 👍.

Must have been the crappest ever Lasher team talk at half time. "We have a failure to communicate".
4-0 down to Chelsea at half time , Ollie told the coach driver to start the engine 😇😏

How many did you loose by to Watford in the premiership 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

How did you get on against Chelsea in the premier League🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
You got relegated, Oyston took his cash, Val took his cash and you, about 11 years on, remain a thick fuck.

Think that covers everything.

Sorry, my error.

Sprinklers.

automatic-sprinkler-system-watering-the-lawn-on-a-background-of-green-picture-id873336460

ATTACH]

Think you missed the point as usual John , you said you thought he left before we played Liverpool twice 😁😁😁😁 get a life you sad git never changed from your days at roses (and still waiting as you said every year),quote this is our year deffo,and your still saying the same old shite you said in 2012 (you are one weird guy )bet you brain washed your kids as well ( and you know who I am don't you 😁 love you know who up the mighty tangerines 👍.

Roses? Never heard of it. I don't even know who you are. Is roses where you take your sister for a bit of cosying up in the roses. 😂😂😂
Even Bamber Bridge have a better pitch than you. The only prem side in football history to get three home games called off. Fucking pathetic.

You got relegated, Oyston took his cash, Val took his cash and you, about 11 years on, remain a thick fuck.

Think that covers everything.

Sorry, my error.

Sprinklers.

automatic-sprinkler-system-watering-the-lawn-on-a-background-of-green-picture-id873336460

ATTACH]
Thats a bit personal jack (you being a mod ) does that mean you are banned from this forum😊.

Vera and We8PNE are becoming right boring bastards.
Lots of bullshit but nothing to say.

Vera's like the miniature dog that jumps on your leg and starts humping it. It has no idea what it's doing but has a lot of fun doing it.

Vlad can at least compose a post that has no spelling or grammatical errors.

Vera's like the miniature dog that jumps on your leg and starts humping it. It has no idea what it's doing but has a lot of fun doing it.

Vlad can at least compose a post that has no spelling or grammatical errors.
Which isn't difficult when one's vocabulary doesn't extend beyond words of four or less letters and can't string more than one sentence together.