PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh dear. Facts aren't exactly your strongest point.
Just checking that you actually read my replies because your replies are very selective in which part of a post you reply to. Yet, 'pool still remain in our shadow with only three FA Cup final appearances.

To be honest, I preferred that version to Peter Sarstedts.
No stranger to the courts , High Court ; £30,000 damages for libel against Karl & Victoria Oyston plus costs , contempt of court and liable to imprisonment if he repeated the libel .

Also acted as a McKenzie friend to David Ragozzino - not best served , pouring fuel on flames apparently .

The pair were also before the magistrates for harassing Karl Oyston by text message but the CPS decided to discontinue the case .

" A man bombarded two former business associates with Facebook messages over a £30,000 debt he claimed they owed him The postings by 62-year-old Stephen Reed, who has the nickname ”Afroman” , amounted to what prosecutor Carl Gaffney told a court was “corrosive Chinese water torture”.

Reed of Common Edge Road,Blackpool admitted sending messages which caused annoyance and needless anxiety to two former Blackpool car dealers John Barnett and Brian Middlemass.

District Judge Jane Goodwin fined Reed £120 and ordered him to pay £115 costs.

She made him the subject of an 18 month restraining order which forbids him from contacting the two men named in her order and their wives apart from using solicitors. "

[QUOTE="norfolk white, post: 3986577, member: Yet, 'pool still remain in our shadow with only three FA Cup final appearances.
[/QUOTE]
Snigger.

First it was only one, now it's three.

Make your mind up.

[QUOTE="norfolk white, post: 3986577, member: Yet, 'pool still remain in our shadow with only three FA Cup final appearances.
Snigger.

First it was only one, now it's three.

Make your mind up.
[/QUOTE]
If you Re-read my last post I state why.
But it still remains that ‘pool are in our shadow.

🤭

No stranger to the courts , High Court ; £30,000 damages for libel against Karl & Victoria Oyston plus costs , contempt of court and liable to imprisonment if he repeated the libel .

Also acted as a McKenzie friend to David Ragozzino - not best served , pouring fuel on flames apparently .

The pair were also before the magistrates for harassing Karl Oyston by text message but the CPS decided to discontinue the case .

" A man bombarded two former business associates with Facebook messages over a £30,000 debt he claimed they owed him The postings by 62-year-old Stephen Reed, who has the nickname ”Afroman” , amounted to what prosecutor Carl Gaffney told a court was “corrosive Chinese water torture”.

Reed of Common Edge Road,Blackpool admitted sending messages which caused annoyance and needless anxiety to two former Blackpool car dealers John Barnett and Brian Middlemass.

District Judge Jane Goodwin fined Reed £120 and ordered him to pay £115 costs.

She made him the subject of an 18 month restraining order which forbids him from contacting the two men named in her order and their wives apart from using solicitors. "

I quoted your original post #1122.

Nice editing.
Thank you, it was nice wasn't it. However, I did explain why I did put what I originally wrote and it is nice to see that you do read my posts. However, it changes nothing, Blackpool FC are still in our shadow and have a long way before they have the chance to move out of it, if at all.

One likes to fly the Tangerine flag, amongst a forum that isn't full of adverts and donkey botherers.

Edited for you.

That's an idea... i could just start editing your actual posts 👍