PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these expected to do much more business? Because I stand by the fact that Rotherham's team last season was much stronger than what they have.

Fodder.

Today Blackpool beat Southport away 0-2. What I found quite funny was the following post by a ‘pool fan:
Still, great to see the Wizards back out on the pitch again and see the new players (start to recognise them)
‘Wizards’ ha, ha. Let’s what they can conjure up compared to the magic of our lads

Calm down Katie. You're in line for a possible drubbing in October

Based on what extacly?

Whilst I hope we give you a good beating these games are usually quite tense affairs. The last one ended with a last minute 1-0 winner.. I'm sure you remember it well.

Based on what extacly?

Whilst I hope we give you a good beating these games are usually quite tense affairs. The last one ended with a last minute 1-0 winner.. I'm sure you remember it well.
Indeed I do. 1st round of the Capitol One Cup. A significant victory for the Nobbers.

Equal to your 'double' in 1889.

Indeed I do. 1st round of the Capitol One Cup. A significant victory for the Nobbers.

Equal to your 'double' in 1889.
Why do you put double into inverted commas?

Just to clarify for you, we won the league without losing a game and the F.A. Cup without conceding a goal. In any era against any opposition that is a significant achievement.................unless of course, it was achieved by the club you envy the most :sick:;):p illustrated by the length of time you spend on their forum rather than your own.

Why do you put double into inverted commas?

Just to clarify for you, we won the league without losing a game and the F.A. Cup without conceding a goal. In any era against any opposition that is a significant achievement.
Indeed it is Roy, many congratulations. But since 1889, you've achieved nowt.

Spiffing.

But were you there to witness any of these memorable events?

Ah so football achievements only count if you where personally there to witness them?

Jesus wept man, bore off.

Indeed it is Roy, many congratulations. But since 1889, you've achieved nowt.
And what have Blackpool achieved since 1889? I bet it isn’t as much as what North End have achieved during those years.
I look forward to reading what your list of Blackpool’s achievements have been.
BTW, just because we achieved the double at the end of the 1880s it still happened and history cannot be erased no matter what some people think. Also, what did Blackpool FC achieve 1889?

And what have Blackpool achieved since 1889? I bet it isn’t as much as what North End have achieved during those years.
BTW, just because we achieved the double at the end of the 1880s it still happened and history cannot be erased no matter what some people think. Also, what did Blackpool FC achieve 1889?

They won promotion and then got immediately relegated.

Then all abandoned their club when they needed them most... is that not an achievement?

Wasn't the top division of English football called the Premiership when Blackpool had their one season in the modern sun?

If so then they have never been in the Premier League and their history is null and void, if you go by we8's philosophy of disregarding all past achievements.
Yep, they've never been in the EPL.

Any victory against your shower of shite is very 'significant' W8....more 'significant' punishment for you lasher's to come soon 👊🏻
And what made it even worse for them was that we were a Division 3/League 1 club and they were a Division 2/Championship club on their slide from the Division 1/Premier League to League 2/Division 4 😂

Steady on mate. The Matthews final in 1953. Oh wait...

Spiffing.

But were you there to witness any of these memorable events?

Hoisted by his own petard. It's honestly like shooting fish in a barrel.