PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm guessing some mental gymnastics will be going on now about how he will bring a calm head and vast experience at the back. All those buzzwords. Just ask Huddersfield fans what they think of him.
I thought they could do with some experience in the side. They’ve a lot of young players and will no doubt bring in similar young players in any loans they may do.

But Keogh isn't it for me. Not a bad idea to have an experienced head at the back but he’s well and truly past it.

No one currently alive witnessed the birth of Christ, but his Birthday is celebrated every December 25th. So following your train of thought, Xmas shouldn't be celebrated.
In another 30 or so years, England's 1966 World Cup win won't count because no one alive will have witnessed it. But at least there'll be a few alive who witnessed Shitpool's solitary Premier League season.
There are
But in fairness most of those are in prison or can be found wandering the streets in moth eaten tangerine tops begging for any form of extradition back to the UK

Splendid. We were relegation favourites in 2010 too. The year we ascended into heaven.
Maybe so but the squads aren’t comparable. In hindsight the 2010 team has some good players in the likes of Coleman, Bannan, Baptiste and obviously Adam.

This current side is lightyears away and rightly so, you’ve just come up from League One. It’s probably not far off your promotion side under Grayson and if I remember rightly that first season went down to the last day for survival.

Sadler seems to back his managers which is why I find some of the signings you’ve made a bit odd. You’ve plumped for young gambles and no proven quality, a bold move at this level when the current squad wasn’t all that.

Splendid. We were relegation favourites in 2010 too. The year we ascended into heaven.

If you even have 1% thought that could happen again you have clearly not watched any championship football for a long time.

The last time you where in it you got relegated and its become even a tougher league since then.

Whilst I don't think you will finish bottom as Critchley has enough about him to prevent that, there is fook all chance of you getting promoted.

If you even have 1% thought that could happen again you have clearly not watched any championship football for a long time.

The last time you where in it you got relegated and its become even a tougher league since then.

Whilst I don't think you will finish bottom as Critchley has enough about him to prevent that, there is fook all chance of you getting promoted.
Pray to god this post isn’t resurrected at a later date