PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Dogs

Dog ownership should be banned in this country.A dog is always liable to attack you no matter what the owners say.I have been attacked by dogs on quite a few occasions.Nasty little things.

Probably mistook your pungent aroma for that of a string of rancid sausages.

I know that I'm in the minority here probably, because most people seem to like them (inexplicably).

I have to say, I can't stand the fuckers - chasing balls and sticks, shitting everywhere - I'd never have a dog me, they're pointless.

Dogs SUCK. Cats are where it's at.

Cats are sinister. Dogs are loyal. I am allergic to cats. Dogs stink.

I would probably have neither, but given the choice, it would be dogs every time.

Cats are sinister. Dogs are loyal. I am allergic to cats. Dogs stink.

EXHIBIT "A":

dog_14702.jpg

EXHIBIT "B":

1318449097_635894b688.jpg

EXHIBIT "C":

138603.jpg

I rest my case.

That's not steak on your tits - it's fat:p Anyway as the owner of a Yellow Labrador that hates cats I can honestly say it has a superior brain and outlook to any cat lovers out there.;)

I'm afraid i must disagree Mr Herron.I am a certified genius and i say dogs are rubbish and you therefore have little choice but to change your opinion with immediate effect and bow to the weight of my intellect.

Always had both & at the same time when growing up as a kid & when living on my own up until i ended up in the centre of Southampton renting an apartment where i'm not allowed even a fish.

The girl i am currently seeing has a Rat (albino), amusing to watch after a couple of pints.

So both for me.

Always had both & at the same time when growing up as a kid & when living on my own up until i ended up in the centre of Southampton renting an apartment where i'm not allowed even a fish.

The girl i am currently seeing has a Rat (albino), amusing to watch after a couple of pints.So both for me.

after you've had a couple of pints or the rat?

dogs for me but only big ones, had a black lab she was gorgeous, hate little dogs (rats on strings)

rats themselves ok tho

cats are ok, but I dont like the fact that they poo, bury it with thier paws them quite happily walk all over your kitchen worktops YAK!