EFL Suspended till 4th Apr (confirmed)

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
I am actually really gutted about this, but that 5000 game was going be one of my last games on North End. I’ve been told I’ve got months to live. We arranged one of the boxes to have a great day with the family. Fate is a strange thing! Hopefully we will all get to see the rearranged game!

I am extremely saddened. Love from Mrs S and myself.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
I am actually really gutted about this, but that 5000 game was going be one of my last games on North End. I’ve been told I’ve got months to live. We arranged one of the boxes to have a great day with the family. Fate is a strange thing! Hopefully we will all get to see the rearranged game!
That's absolutely devastating and puts everything into perspective, our thoughts will be with you.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
There's absolutely no way they can do that. The financial implications for the clubs involved are so huge there would inevitably be legal action against the PL/EFL.

It will depend on the rules... but I rather suspect Leeds might mount a legal challenge if they aren't promoted to the prem, and Leicester might well do similar if next year's champion's league are awarded to those that qualified last year. No?

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron

Spoke to Donna last Friday and she was quite upset by this situation. I didn't know what to say bar telling her to pass on my best to you and to keep strong, hoping that by a twist of fate, things improve.

Gutted for you. Thinking of both yourself and Donna.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Thoughts are with you, Boltons, keep fighting, fella.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron

My goodness - so sorry to read this. To borrow someone else's apt words... much love.

pne_monster

Advisor to the Owner
Fucking hell Stu that’s awful. Big hugs man. Was a pleasure playing football with you.

Atkypne

Patron
So sorry to hear this Stu 😢

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron

So sorry to hear this boltons1 :(

Fingers crossed you and your family do get the see the rearranged game. Take care.

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
This is such incredibly terrible to read
and of course a moment when you want to say so much but simply cannot articulate your thoughts in words.
i am so desperately sorry to hear your news, all I can offer is what a fantastic person you clearly are and if I may offer a prayer for you, your family and all of your loved ones
god bless you my friend

prestonmadhouse

Madman
Patron

Fook off man. Absolutely you will get there. Might be 2010 but you will do it pal.
Msg me pal next time we are all good to go. I will make sure you are on the game. Can’t prommise the world pal but hey, have my ticket.