England 21/22

outreacher

Respect Nature
Patron
Who is to blame for the fiasco that happened on that day, The FA, Brent Council or the Met Police?

Can't blame the knob heads who invaded the stadium, just pissed up idiots who arrived at the stadium hours before kick-off and allowed to run riot.

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
Who is to blame for the fiasco that happened on that day, The FA, Brent Council or the Met Police?

Can't blame the knob heads who invaded the stadium, just pissed up idiots who arrived at the stadium hours before kick-off and allowed to run riot.

No, not at all. Fans who trashed the area and went into the stadium without tickets are completely blameless.

outreacher

Respect Nature
Patron
No, not at all. Fans who trashed the area and went into the stadium without tickets are completely blameless.

They shouldn't have got anywhere near the entrances, it is a fact there were fans from early morning getting pissed outside the stadium without tickets. Police did nothing, the fans should have been moved on.

My question was who was to blame? The FA denied that the security was down to them, so did Brent Council, and the Met said they were only there to keep order around the stadium but they didn't.

If you have an unruly mob boozing outside the Stadium, you ask to see their tickets and if they didn't have one move them on, the security was dire and fans knew it and took advantage.

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
They shouldn't have got anywhere near the entrances, it is a fact there were fans from early morning getting pissed outside the stadium without tickets. Police did nothing, the fans should have been moved on.

My question was who was to blame? The FA denied that the security was down to them, so did Brent Council, and the Met said they were only there to keep order around the stadium but they didn't.

If you have an unruly mob boozing outside the Stadium, you ask to see their tickets and if they didn't have one move them on, the security was dire and fans knew it and took advantage.
The lot of them are to blame. But you can’t say the fans are blameless

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
The lot of them are to blame. But you can’t say the fans are blameless
I don’t agree with a lot of your posts JJ but this is spot on….. “ can’t blame the knobheads who invaded the stadium …. “

I don’t get that comment….

These aren't some kids you know. They are adults and should know better. It's scary that some of these are even parents as well.

They are part of the problem. If you are an adult and you don't know right from wrong by that age then maybe they need some sort of help. And the fact you think they did 'no wrong' is worrying.

pnesaint

Manager
These aren't some kids you know. They are adults and should know better. It's scary that some of these are even parents as well.

They are part of the problem. If you are an adult and you don't know right from wrong by that age then maybe they need some sort of help. And the fact you think they did 'no wrong' is worrying.

It's all part of the modern no blame culture, nobody takes responsibility for their own actions it is always somebody else's fault.

It has been going on for decades. I remember when I was at school if I got into trouble the last thing I would do was tell my father because he would belt me as well for besmirching his good name. Nowadays the parents support the kids no matter how big a dickhead they are. This attitude then travels up through society making life more difficult for us all.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
I think the 5 defenders plus Henderson and Phillips was a tad overkill tonight. It’s Albania, can afford a little creativity in there

OP
N

norky84

Advisor to the Owner
My first thoughts were that's far from the 11 I would have played. Will see how it works out. Considering the offensive players we have, not many in form though.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
My first thoughts were that's far from the 11 I would have played. Will see how it works out. Considering the offensive players we have, not many in form though.
The wing backs have scored more goals each than the front 3 have in the prem this season combined