PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

England 21/22

I know it's only against Andorra, but Phil Foden is a joy to watch.

Kicking the ball away however at the half time whistle was childish.

Discipline isn’t good, and the behaviour of some of our players at the end of the half was like spoilt brats, it’s embarrassing, feel sorry for the female ref, she should show a few red cards.....

Sancho and Foden have been a great watch to be fair

Sancho has just caused the 41 year old right back to do his hamstring. Which reading back doesn’t sound as impressive as I though it did

Kicking the ball away however at the half time whistle was childish.

Discipline isn’t good, and the behaviour of some of our players at the end of the half was like spoilt brats, it’s embarrassing, feel sorry for the female ref, she should show a few red cards.....
Not helped at all by some of the antics from Andorra. One of them made a ridiculous challenge on Sancho right on half time that went unpunished.

Sancho and Foden have been a great watch to be fair

Sancho has just caused the 41 year old right back to do his hamstring. Which reading back doesn’t sound as impressive as I though it did
I've been impressed with Ward Prowse as well.

Better off watching the boxing. Just a training game. 11 Andorrans behind the ball at all time. 90% possession for England
Well, not sure if this will be the official figure, but the whistle just went, and the BBC website stats say it was 86%... so not a bad guess!

Is FM managing England? Cant weigh up Grealish coming off for Saka, would have taken Mount off. Grealish and Foden have been our better players.