PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

England Euro 2024 qualifiers

I don’t really watch England footy matches these days apart from in the finals of major tournaments, but I decided to give todays game a try…..

I turned off after 30 minutes, it was a bore fest !!!!

I don’t really watch England footy matches these days apart from in the finals of major tournaments, but I decided to give todays game a try…..

I turned off after 30 minutes, it was a bore fest !!!!

The main point of interest was that it now takes hairband 80 minutes to inflate his legs before he can come on as sub

It’s an early qualifier, very unlikely to be exciting. Don’t really give a shit how dazzling we are or not tbh, aim is just to get there and then turn it on

It’s an early qualifier, very unlikely to be exciting. Don’t really give a shit how dazzling we are or not tbh, aim is just to get there and then turn it on
Not exactly what Paul Weller intended when he penned his classic.

Not England related, but Ireland are having a right go at France, 1 down but doing nearly all of the atacking in the late stages. Alan Brown just it a great shot but about a yard wide. They really don't deserve to be behind.

Not England related, but Ireland are having a right go at France, 1 down but doing nearly all of the atacking in the late stages. Alan Brown just it a great shot but about a yard wide. They really don't deserve to be behind.
The one that he hit into the ground and was going about 10 feet wide?

Only watch England live in Euros or World Cups etc. Only watch highlights of Euro's games or Nations League etc just can't get into watching it live unless it's tournament football. Just feels so much better.

Just me

Back to it tonight against Malta. No surprises that none of the Man City players start. Big game for Trent, starting in midfield. Thought Rashford would have started ahead of Maddison.

Back to it tonight against Malta. No surprises that none of the Man City players start. Big game for Trent, starting in midfield. Thought Rashford would have started ahead of Maddison.
why even call them up? none of them will want to play this week, might as well use the U21s for this game