PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

England v Wales - 29/11/22 - KO:7pm (GMT) - Group B

I know people will say I'm biased because he's English, but I can see Bellingham being one of the greats. Can see him at Madrid
He’s strong, he moves at pace with the ball, he can score goals, he tackles very well and looks positionally astute. I love watching him play when he’s in full flow.

I said before the competition started that Wilson might have a role to play. He looks vastly improved this season (like many of the Newcastle players under Howe) and won’t be as high on the radar as Kane and Rashford for opposition coaches.

Funny old game. We put 9 past Iran and Wales. US, who deserved to beat us IMO, managed 2.

He’s strong, he moves at pace with the ball, he can score goals, he tackles very well and looks positionally astute. I love watching him play when he’s in full flow.

I said before the competition started that Wilson might have a role to play. He looks vastly improved this season (like many of the Newcastle players under Howe) and won’t be as high on the radar as Kane and Rashford for opposition coaches.
He has a nice touch in and around the box….

He has great awareness of where his teammates are…. Very unselfish.