Ethan Walker returns to PNE after loan is cancelled

OP
K

keithaw

Manager
Wonder if he will either go back out on loan or now will stay at the club to be used as a home grown player if his injury has recovered

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
Wonder if he will either go back out on loan or now will stay at the club to be used as a home grown player if his injury has recovered
Home grown player wouldn’t be affected because he’s not part of the 25 number. You don’t need one in the squad anymore

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
Optimistic.

He was doing well in his limited minutes at Carlisle. I don't think he'll downgrade.
He made two starts for a league two club and got injured.

There won't be a queue for him, O'Reilly ended up at bloody Bamber Bridge last season.

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
now Carlisle are top of their league then maybe they also want a more experienced player....

or it could mean Scotty is out longer and Ethan might be needed.

Anyone know if he is actually fit to train yet ??

MBcha

We've paid the taxman!
Patron
Would like to see him get some opportunities for us, another loan more likely though I reckon.

Carlisle manager said they wanted to get him back and Carlisle fans seem disappointed he’s not going back. I’m guessing he’s either got a league 1 move lined up or he doesn’t count in the 25 man squad and Neil thinks he’ll be useful in the squad. We are very low on wingers.

Pumba

Advisor to the Owner
They seemed quietly impressed by Walker in the few appearances he made there. Fingers crossed we sort out another loan for him soon.