PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ethan Walker returns to PNE after loan is cancelled

Guess either he's going to League One or a deal for a winger has fallen through and we need him around to cover for an outgoing player.

Wonder if he will either go back out on loan or now will stay at the club to be used as a home grown player if his injury has recovered

Wonder if he will either go back out on loan or now will stay at the club to be used as a home grown player if his injury has recovered
Home grown player wouldn’t be affected because he’s not part of the 25 number. You don’t need one in the squad anymore

Optimistic.

He was doing well in his limited minutes at Carlisle. I don't think he'll downgrade.
He made two starts for a league two club and got injured.

There won't be a queue for him, O'Reilly ended up at bloody Bamber Bridge last season.

now Carlisle are top of their league then maybe they also want a more experienced player....

or it could mean Scotty is out longer and Ethan might be needed.

Anyone know if he is actually fit to train yet ??

Would like to see him get some opportunities for us, another loan more likely though I reckon.

Carlisle manager said they wanted to get him back and Carlisle fans seem disappointed he’s not going back. I’m guessing he’s either got a league 1 move lined up or he doesn’t count in the 25 man squad and Neil thinks he’ll be useful in the squad. We are very low on wingers.

They seemed quietly impressed by Walker in the few appearances he made there. Fingers crossed we sort out another loan for him soon.