European Super League

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
On Westminster Politics Twitter, he's what we'd call ITK.
Without the blue tick, we’ve all sometimes believed something we shouldn’t. Any question of identity here in your opinion?

If it’s an allegation based on truth, I am hoping that the fact that “football” is involved, that it makes this cut through to people who seem impervious to scandalous behaviour that is a thousand times worse!

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Without the blue tick, we’ve all sometimes believed something we shouldn’t. Any question of identity here in your opinion?

If it’s an allegation based on truth, I am hoping that the fact that “football” is involved, that it makes this cut through to people who seem impervious to scandalous behaviour that is a thousand times worse!
Blue ticks are meaningless - a lot of Twitter bullshit comes from blue tick accounts.

In my experience, Tolhurst is a reliable source of political news and analysis, and has been for several years.

As with our own ITKers, the proof is in his track record.

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron
£3.6m each? Slap on the wrist. Well if they do threaten to do it again, you know they're gonna carry through with it this time! 🤣
I agree, £20 million each might give them something to think about, but £3.6 million is peanuts to those clubs.

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron
They made the Italian clubs donate 5% of their profits, or something like that, to football projects around the world. Did they do something similar with the other clubs or not?
The problem is that bent clever accountants would fix the books to show zero profit.