PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Euros 2020

FFS, he’s counting chickens. If England lose tomorrow night, I’ll get a crumb of comfort from the fact he’ll have made a right tit of himself. 🙂

Is it any wonder other countries think we’re arrogant!?
Said the same same before the Scotland game. Scottish fans reminding him of that on Twitter, Rio replying in his usual arrogant self.

Sort of shite that honestly makes me want us to lose. The gassing up of absolute dross, the xenophobic FA, and just the blatant xenophobia in the media and fans.

It’ll ALMOST be unbearable if we win it.

Said the same same before the Scotland game. Scottish fans reminding him of that on Twitter, Rio replying in his usual arrogant self.

Sort of shite that honestly makes me want us to lose. The gassing up of absolute dross, the xenophobic FA, and just the blatant xenophobia in the media and fans.

I’m sure you’d get over it. 🤣

FFS, he’s counting chickens. If England lose tomorrow night, I’ll get a crumb of comfort from the fact he’ll have made a right tit of himself. 🙂

I think we'll have too much for Italy as well if we beat Denmark.
I don't think that's arrogance.

The ‘dross’ that’s you predicted wouldn’t get out the group. And now you want us to lose.

Jesus Christ I would stop now. You are coming across as a right idiot and if you carry on you are going to embarrass yourself even further.

Fuck off back to Blackpool you lasher WUM.

People really can't get over this Middlesbrough thing can they? Completely ignore the fact that he was an inexperienced manager in a job that would have been fairly tricky for a seasoned campaigner and that he has done an awful lot since then to educate himself and improve.

Now clearly he still has a bit to prove tactically at the highest level but his response to the poor Scotland performance demonstrates a big improvement on the World Cup.

I just can't understand the bitterness of some people.

I would love us to win it but i am really concerned about some of the stuff that im hearing....

At the weekend the papers were full of how we will have the celebration procession in September if we win it !!!

We havent got passed the semis yet.... As you say it is no wonder that we are perceived as arrogant

Its not the players fault though.........

I would love us to win it but i am really concerned about some of the stuff that im hearing....

At the weekend the papers were full of how we will have the celebration procession in September if we win it !!!

We havent got passed the semis yet.... As you say it is no wonder that we are perceived as arrogant

Jesus, this is from a guy who said we’d “smash the Jerries ” several days before the game. For the record in 60 years I’ve never met an England fan who was confident of winning anything, “England are just like North End“ being the usual mantra, “they never fail to disappoint”. It’s usually people who don’t like England who claim we are arrogant, it’s just a standard phrase they come out with. The only people who have been arrogant in this tourney are the Jocks, who admitted they under estimated the Croatians.

Confidence breeds... confidence.

Nothing wrong with a touch of arrogance.

Cantona, Eubank Snr, Mourinho at Chelsea (twice!), Mayweather, Tyson Fury, etc.

This sort of thing really pisses me off. What difference would a week make?